Ring Stick Up Cam (Battery)

Ring Stick Up Cam (Battery)

I bought a stickup cam from Woot a few months ago. It didn’t last long.
Ring could tell it was a refurb and wouldn’t warranty it.

“Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty”

I also purchased a couple of refurb Ring cameras on Woot a few months ago (the wired models, not the battery). One of them just wouldn’t go through the setup, it couldn’t connect to WiFi. I called Ring tech support and we went through the troubleshooting. They determined it was defective and they replaced it with a brand new one at no charge. We are on the Ring Protect Plan (the yearly plan) as we have now five cameras around our home.

2 Likes

I had the same experience on a new one a while back. Ring took good (and prompt) care of the problem. I have heard negative comments about Ring customer service, but my experience has been great so far.

1 Like

Best way to get ring customer support is via Twitter

The only thing that haven’t been able to help me was with a couple of dead batteries for my solar pathlights

They been very good and send me a replacement for a doorbell pro that I bought refurbished through woot

1 Like

I bought this a few weeks ago. Tried setting it up but it is still registered to another account. Woot decided best approach was a refund. After I print a bunch of labels and mail it back. I just wanted a camera that works :sob:

2 Likes

This happened to me too. It was already bound to a previous owner. I’m going to have Ring try to help me release it. Disappointing! Why sell these?

1 Like

I bought this packaged with the solar panel, and the model camera I received is not solar-ready. Now I have TWO useless things! Ugh.

The solar panel says it for the ring outdoor but it works with the Ring Stick Up.

1 Like