Rio Forge 256MB MP3 Player

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Rio_Forge_256MB_MP3_Player-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft] Friday, November 25, 2005

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

A few posts of note…this sleepy holiday:
[list]
[]straight8loves RIO. He and TotalFark are content owners.
[
]eumaledictio says this can take a beating…and a 1 gig expansion card. []tscottme confirms the other 1 gig sd claims…as does rsfish1.
[
]RubinCompServ links to mixed reviews on Dealtime.
[]srlagarto touches on the advantages of flash memory vs those devices with huge, hard drives.
[
]WilfBrim links to an article of interest on RIOand psmurf comments.
[/list]

Yeah kinda cool

i got like 5 of these, green ones with 1 gig expandable, and those t ech vest that were XXL are for FAT PEOPLE not weight lifters

oh ya coollllllllllllllllllllll

this is truly amazing. im in

a 256 mb for $40 ? RIP

AND I THOUGHT that today was a black friday special :frowning:

Nice, but doesn’t my phone do this?

Good woot

nice price but still not needed

WOOT…i love rio mp3 players

Wow… 256 MB Player for $40…

trust me, stay away from Rio…

This is gonna fly out… great woot

i need one of these!.. asap too

eh gatta get up early in the mornin for shopping

thanks anyways woot

no woot off? :O(

Doesn’t everyone have an MP3 player by now?

sweet MP3 player

not a bad deal. Already have a few Rios and love them. My brother wants an mp3 player so maybe this is what he’s getting.

Cheapest I find is $47 with $9 shipping and half the warranty. So not a huge black friday deal but still $11 (20%) off the lowest price. And to everyone thats about to say that its cheaper in some black friday flier - have fun standing out in the cold at 5am this morning, fighting a long line, messing with a rebate and attempting to grab one of the 5 pieces the store has available.