Robotic Housekeepers

Neeto has the new Firmware V3.4 out which will help with battery usage and saving power to make it back to the charging base, I downloaded it two days ago seem to help a lot.

If you have stairs, be VERY cautious, this thing will NOT stop, it will go right off the edge, the strip they give you and subsequently sell…does little to stop this thing. I Highly advise going with a different robot if you really must have a robot…this one sucks, but not in the good vacuuming way. (I’ve had it for about 5 months now, have watched it’s ridiculous antics, and regret having purchased this piece of junk unit; maybe if you’re in single floor with very few furniture items…it just isn’t remotely as smart as the maker would want you to think that it is.)

We bought a brand new XV Sig Pro Neeto back in Dec and the rotating laser head also stopped spinning on ours just recently. We contacted Neeto and they are sending a replacement unit (most likely refurbished).
Before this problem, ours has been great. It does get stuck maybe 1/10 times or not make it back into the docking station but it’s not that big of a deal for us.
Hopefully the replacement will last longer.