RTD Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Waterproof

RTD Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Waterproof

1 Like

Can someone explain to me how to inflate these? I purchased the camouflage one a couple weeks back for my sons and we can’t seem to get enough air in it to. I have reached out to Woot customer service and I don’t believe they’ve responded yet. Please help :sos:

3 Likes

Not to be confused with a Chillbo Baggins. They sued.

1 Like

The one we have you have to kind of wave it around until it fills with air. Not sure if it’s the exact same style though.

1 Like
  • EASY INFLATION: No pump required! Simply whisk it through the air to inflate. The trick is to trap air by closing the sleeve opening before the end of each movement and keep the mouth closed until you start the next movement.
  • 85 x 35 x 17 inches at its full capacity.
  • UNIQUE PILLOW SHAPED HEAD
1 Like

Yeah my son did that and it still didn’t doesn’t inflate enough. It’s not as easy as they make it sound… we live in Florida and it’s not exactly breezy right now …
Maybe we’ll have better luck during a hurricane?

3 Likes

Here’s a video:

8 Likes

Thanks thunderthighs! We will try rolling it more next time… I think that was the problem :grin:

3 Likes

This sounds very complicated for a simple inflatable
Celebrate Swimming Pool GIF by Frappuccino

3 Likes

It isn’t that complicated, but it is amusing to watch intoxicated people at music festivals waving these while fighting gravity themselves. They’re comfy and easy, once you get the hang of it.

2 Likes

I use my leaf blower to inflate mine. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Is it just me or does something seem extra fun about the orange one?

1 Like

650lb limit, wow they can support a lot of weight, even more than my kayak!

1 Like

The snap broke on our first use. This thing is :wastebasket:

That’s not good. You have

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

So make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.