Saitek A-200 Portable 2.1 Speaker System - 2 Pack

I own one, and it’s fabulous for “impromptu” parties.

I brought my Saitek unit with me on a trip to a wedding out of state a month ago, where there were a bunch of wedding guests in the same hotel. A few days before the actual wedding, we drank the night away, and ended up roaming the hotel & elevators with me holding this A-200, connected to my Neuros Digital Audio Computer.

The bride-to-be told me that she heard the ruckus in the elevator as our mobile party ascended the hotel from 9 floors away (the drunken people moreso than the A-200).

Regardless, we ended up sitting outside by the pool, and I played my MP3s on it all night long, and I (and the A-200) was/were a hit.

I think I paid 70 for one the first time woot offered it, so right now I am extremely jealous of this woot.

Recommended.

I have a great LCD TV but it has tinny audio. DO you think this would give my lousy sound a boost?

My dell notebook has a woofer at the bottom of the notebook but do i still need this external speaker??

Bought one way back on thier maiden woot (1 for same price as these 2),
They sound clean with battery power but lose some of thier power. They sound louder with the dc adapter but when I use the adapter they start to squeel and sound terribly distorted. Good luck to anyone that buys these.

Can I use these with the InFocus projector I just bought last night on Woot?

MaximumPC gave these a terrible review…“There’s nothing to see here, folks, keep on walking.”

does anyone know how loud these things get?

http://www.saitekaudio.com/us/home.html

These are super light but sound great with an ipod or anything you hook them up with. They are well worth the price. I bought one a year ago on woot and am buying two more to either keep or give as gifts

We have 2 of these already and they work great with iPods using the small cable that comes with it. The sound is quite good for such a small package - and it’s small enough to pack in a suitcase when we travel.

Question:

You can only hook one of these speakers up to your device that has a 3.5mm jack.
So if you do not have 2 - 3.5mm jacks on your device, can you use a splitter? Will this mess with the quality of the sound of these speakers doing it this way?

these are some funky looking speakers!

its too late to arrive by x-mas time

Not sure if this is for one or two, but if it is for two, then here is the same deal for $0.90 more…
http://www.gogamer.com/Saitek-A-200-Portable-2-1-Speakers-Saitek_stcVVproductId5589583VVcatId455197VVviewprod.htm

I think you’d find a cheaper and greater sound performance out of a Logitech 2.1 or 5.1 system. This item really isn’t meant for what you’re asking, mainly because it’s an all-in-one and portable.

I bought it. One for me, one for a gift

nope that’s only for one of em.

Thanks - wasn’t sure.

My Monkey is screaming because I wooted this!

Not a bad price for one… even better for two. A buddy and me just split the cost and looks like I’ll be owning one for half this price!!

YEAH WOOT!

My first woot, WooHooo! One for me, one for a gift.