Saitek Eclipse Illuminated Key & Backlit Keyboard

too bad i love my lappy, else i’d totally be down for this…

This is a intresting looking keyboard but I like my little $6 anti RSI keyboard better.

Need a driver for the computer part.

I can’t believe I didn’t win! My entries, though all text, were all original. I didn’t see any requirement to include the box in the description. Woot, you suck. See you tomorrow night. Gosh I am such a sucker for WOOT =P
Cheers everyone and congrats to yesterday’s winners!!

DAMN, WHY DOESN’T THIS THING WORK WITH A MACINTOSH???

http://www.moddershq.net/reviews.asp?reviewid=96 nice images, it has an awesome glow to it with the lights off.

Ok, i almost got two but then i realized they had to be lit up by the USB port…
I have a KVM switch so that i can work between my server, desktop and whatever two other projects i’m working on… and it only does PS2…
Oh well
SWEET woot though, i’d LOVE one of those!

PROS

Quality construction
Comfortable to use
Quiet keys
Amazing lighting effect
Looks amazing

CONS
Only available in blue lighting

Complete Review here

DealWorld World Of Deals

Everything Saitek makes is like that.

They might as well start building spaceships. :shock:

If this were $4.99 instead of $39.99 I might get one.

you guys never gave me credit for my donation yesterday… whats the deal?

Ok, but since I have a laptop not for me. Maybe if I was still in high school or college and smokin pot with the Pink Floyd, Phish, Ben and Jerry’s and Black light this would be good. Or if it was wireless. Oh Well, better luck next time.

If anyone has any extra of the mystery speakers from a few nights ago and wants to sell a set, email me yitbos96bb at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

I would like to get this, but I 'd hate to get stiffed again with a non-delivery credit card charge.

has anyone here even seen/used/own(ed) the saitek notebook subwoofer? it looks oh so cool and would be great to have around for when I want a little bass and am away from home :smiley:

Not today.

More deals and coupons, go to deal studio Constant update.

[quote user=“ariburton”]Hey everyone, if you are like me, WOOT I’m a lowlife spammer and cant think of anything original to spam about…

Go check out www.ispamcuzican.org

Get spyware for $5.00!

Like WOOT, registration is 100% FREE!

Check it out!

www.dotheyhatemeyet?.org

CIAO[/quote]

Looks pretty cool, but I wouldn’t use it 'cause it’s not wireless and it’s not ergo… might be nice for LAN parties though… hmmm

[quote user=“youngfish”]Not today.

More deals and coupons, go to www.dealstudio.com Constant update.[/quote]

So… What’s with the Day of the Tentacle ripoff? (Kidding, I know what it is) This doesn’t seem to be a launch item… I can find it elsewhere on the web, though the price is always higher…

[quote user=“youngfish”]Not today.

More deals and coupons, go to www.dealstudio.com Constant update.[/quote]

What is the difference between this one and the SAITEK PZ08AU USB PC GAMING KEYBOAD W/ LED BACKLIGHT? :?