Saitek Executive Backlit Keyboard

Hell yes, I missed out on this one last time and was kicking myself… damn, 2 woots I’ve jumped on in a row now…

I am so glad I stayed up tonight!!! I missed this one last time and have been waiting for it to come back! I’m way too cheap to spend the $59.99 at circuit city or some other place for it so this is freakin awesome!!! Thanks again Woot!!! :smiley:

edit: well I realized after I ordered it’s not exactly like the last one offered, the keys aren’t lit up but hey it’s still really cool and for $25 I can’t get something better!! I’m happy about it!! Now time for sleep, work and school tomorrow makes for a 16 hour long day.

…timing. I was just looking at replacement keyboards this weekend. Now I will be all backlit in blue. Sweet.

Alright, didn’t I see these once before. Any body got the skinny on this keyboard?

My first Woot purchase! :smiley:

FINALLY, the keyboard I have been asking for since the woot off, if this trend goes, Ithink the BOC will be tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Too bad I own a laptop :cry:

cough wanting b.o.c cough

Sweet… I just mentioned to the wifey the other day how a lighted keybord wolud be sweet…

Awesome…something useful that I can partake in!

Now if only another Bag of Crap…

NK bought this but realized doesnt have a desktop :lol:

the other one of these was much cooler.

Looks cool but I would like to have a mouse with eyes that would light up also!. Pass on this and wait for BOC. come-on woot.

I got one of these in the Eclipse model (illuminated keys as well as backlit) from Woot a few months ago. It’s an excellent keyboard – quiet, with a good feel and a comfortable wrist rest. I recommend it.
MsWriter

These look cool - I’d jump on it if it were wireless.

http://www.wootalerts.com

i love it!! BUT i got a lap top…cant use it…dang! :cry:

Eh…no thanks.

Thinkin’ BOC and more cowbell…

;^)

Already have the Eclipse. Don’t need this one.

3 reviews on NewEgg.com all good, 35.99 + 6.99 s&h.

Item 11, 10 more…ZZzzzzzz