Saltpacolypse Salt Shooting Bug Gun

Is that the later version you’re referring to? I have the original one and it would be barely perceptible at that range. I’d be able to go down to one foot before I’d say it stings, though that was aimed at my palm.
I haven’t encountered that many flies since I’ve had it but the high voltage tennis racket bug zapper from harbor freight has been equally effective, with the satisfying “crack-zap” when the bug his the grid.

Yes, it’s for individual flies (not so much mosquitoes) that you might come across. Mine has only a short range, so I’d have to sneak up to it slowly after it lights upon a wall and get in point blank range. I’d probably exhaust myself chasing active flies in flight moving room to room. It’s only a tiny bit of salt with each shot. If you go to town on a horde of flies, you’d probably want to break out the vacuum after the shooting session to pick up the salt and flies.

Does this help?

[youtube=LYAAy8Q_smU][/youtube]

Ok wooters. You’ve been warned once. Let’s keep politics out of this discussion. I don’t want to delete posts but I will.

So the knockoff is the same price as the original… hmmmmmmmmm…
$38 shipped at Cabela’s

Interesting, I went to school with her.

Actually, the link you shared shows a promo code for free shipping today if you spend $49 (at least 2 Bugasalts).

This is the second time this week I’ve seen a play on “apocalypse” done wrong. (At the risk of injecting politics into the discussion, the first whiff was “Trumpacolypse.”)

It’s an apocalypse, people, not an apocolypse, opacolypse, apacolypse or any way other than that there first one. When the day comes (Wootocalypse!), you’ll be glad you know how to spell it!

On a side note, I do like a little salt on my flies.

kotula has the bug a salt 2.0 yellow version for 35 bucks shipped…

bought one black friday and just called them back to match the new sales price.

I promise😇

On sale for $35 at Cabelas