Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Unlocked 32GB S&D

Model?

Att/TMo? International?

There’s differences that can have some issues depending on carrier.

Will it work with Verizon?

Woot, can you guys throw us a bone on carrier compatibility?

Was hoping for anow answer via the Community site as to which carrier the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was compatible. I’m not sure how anyone could make a $300 purchase for a cell phone and not know. I’m even more disappointed as I wanted to take advantage of the $30 I would save by using my Amazon CC as the payment method. No reply and answer was forthcoming. Can you please provide carrier info? Under the circumstances, I would also like to have the discount via the payment option. It was only valid for 12-17-15 which ended 6 hours ago.

GSM AT&T

T-Mobile is also GSM. Source: I moved from ATT to T-Mobile and brought my phone with me.

carrier please Woot

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.

Source: Amazon

this is true, and one can use either phone on either service, but they won’t work quite the same, or as expected, the T-mobile one uses different bands than the AT&T one and this is reflected in the specifications for each. Then there’s the international version as well.

My concern with wanting to know whether this is an international phone vs a US phone is with respect to battery life. At least one reviewer found the international phone to have terrible battery life in the US, while the US model had much better battery life

This seems plausible to me due to the possibility of the international version searching bands that simply don’t exist in the US.

So asking whether or not this is an international or a US model is a pertinent question.

Looking at it more, I have to assume it’s not the international version, the specs on this one say quad-core, the international version was an octa-core

Hi,

These are the T-Mobile model which have been completely unlocked for any GSM service. They will not work for CDMA carriers like Verizon or Sprint. Even though they are unlocked you will still need to input your specific carrier’s APN settings for the phone to work properly. Best way to do that is to call your carrier for a step-by-step walk-thru or go to your local carrier store.
The Chubby One

Hi,

This will NOT work with Verizon or any other CDMA carrier. Sorry

Hi,

These are compatible with any GSM service like T-Mobile or AT&T or any other GSM sub-carrier worldwide.

Hi,

These are T-Mobile originally but have been unlocked for any GSM service.

hi,

These are T-Mobile USA model phones that have been unlocked for any GSM service.

According to woot’s return policy, you can only return a damaged or defective item, so why won’t they provide a model # so we know exactly what we are buying?

If these are the T-Mo version as Chubbiestech says, they should be the N910T model.

Sale page looks to now read “Samsung SM-N910T Galaxy Note 4 GSM Unlocked 32GB - Scratch & Dent”. That is indeed the T-Mobile variant.