Samsung S6 Edge Unlocked GSM (S&D)

If this version of the phone is GSM compatible with AT&T and Verizon, does that mean it only works operates on the 850/1900 frequencies?

I’m trying to find out if any of these will work on the 900/1800 bands used in China as well. My assumption is no, but I thought I’d check.

Beware, I bought an Samsung S6 from woot few months back and it became blacklisted… never to be used again according to my mobile carrier. Woot has been unresponsive to all my emails.

I’m really sorry to hear that. Did you check your email’s spam folder? Sometimes our Customer Service emails get tangled up there.

If you check your spam folder and find that you still didn’t hear back from our CS department, please send me a private message with your order information and I’ll reach out to them and see what went wrong.

Seems to me woot never has unlocked phones compatible with Verizon network. Wonder why that is.

What happened to all the other comments? They were 26 comments about half an hour ago, now only 4!!!

Is it possible you’re looking for this thread?

My email and account are [Redacted]

you might find that I sent several emails thru the portal many times a few months ago… and gave up. My wife is trying to follow-up with amazon… to see if they are more responsive as we are prime members and spend a bunch of money there too.

still haven’t heard from anyone but you since the posting this morning.

feel free to email me directly
[Redacted]