Scales & Bubbles

…don’t really get it, but does anyone else think the fish sort of looks like the United States?

cool

why are the bubbles brown?
blue bubbles.
blue.
bubbles.

If it didn’t look like a pooping fishy then I would definitely have purchased one.

Meh?

i think its anderson from beavis & buthead

it’s called TROLLing
I’ve achieved inner PEACE. It no longer bugs me . . .

I’d like to invite everyone to take a look at the shirt design I just posted titled “Divine Comedy”…;D

…is it pooping? That’s disturbing.

i’m in for one. this is awesome.

you nerds need to get some fashion sense.

pooping fish = good fashion?

very nice, clean, simple design. Not for me but I think this might be a really nice shirt for a girl. Incidentally, I still havent seachimp shirt, damn this smartpost is sloooooowwwwww.

the shirts are getting worse and worse =/

Orange is my fav color and this shirt was my first purchase on woot … i’m hopefully looking forward to many more!

I’m sick of everyone complaining about each and every shirt that comes out. We get it people, you have no eye for artistic virtue or style - shut up already. I’m afraid shirt.woot is wasted on morons.

Here’s my submission for the next derby: “A ______? Come on woot.” After all, it’s the new “first!”

If you like your gap/american eagle shirts so much, you’ll need to go to gap/american eagle.

Keep up the good work, woot!

It’s not pooping. It’s spawning.

One of my favorite sports.

This is the perfect shirt for changing the oil in your car as it’s prestained. I’m in for 3!!!

I’m a 100% positive shirt.woot goes to their local 1st grade and has them design the shirts.

If you really like fishy t’s. Go to fishboy.com

This shirt is dumb.

1 Point to CRWJumper.

I agree, this shirt is horrid. Dollar General might have them for $5, or at least something equally capable of ensuring your failure to win a Spawning Partner for the week. (Notice I did not say evening. This shirt is so bad she would use Tom to tell all of her friends on Myspace about it and it would remain a black cloud over you for 7-10 days)

To those who say this is art or that these designs are lost on us ‘common folk’:

Paintshop has some extensive clip art catalogs to pick from. If you want, I can pick one at random and have it printed on a shirt…

This is not style. This is Clip Art that is available online for free printed on a T-Shirt and hyped up.