On Monday, 5/22/23 we’re going to be hiding coupon codes in random places across the site. If you remember BOC Day, it’s kinda like that. But, uh, with coupons. We actually did this years ago and called it Mort’s Coupon Quest, but Mort didn’t wanna be involved this time.
We’ll post a new coupon code every 15 minutes between at 1pm CT and 3pm CT in various product writeups, features and specs, and other spots. The coupons can can work for ANYTHING on the site. Each time we do, we’ll add a hint here in this post. Once it’s found and they are redeemed, we’ll cross it off the list on this post.
They’ll start at $1 and increase from there…as the hints get harder.
Different amounts for each coupon, and it will tell you when you see it. But they are all FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Pro Tip: maybe have an item ready in your cart before, so you can use it as soon as you see it…
1. 1:00pm: Ok, this one is easy. It’s on the Main Woot daily deal. $1 LEVEL CLAIMED
2. 1:15pm: Look for the Daily Deal on the Computers category. $2 LEVEL CLAIMED
3. 1:30pm: It’s on the most-expensive item currently for sale on Woot. $3 LEVEL CLAIMED
4. 1:45pm: Have you checked our Appsclusive item today? $4 LEVEL CLAIMED
5. 2:00pm: This one is on the the #7 top-selling shirt on our site. $5 LEVEL CLAIMED
6. 2:15pm: It’s on the newest item in the New section. $10 LEVEL CLAIMED
7. 2:30pm: In the Clearance section; it’s a pretty wobbly deal. $20 LEVEL CLAIMED
8. 2:45pm: Wash, brush, floss, flush. $50 LEVEL CLAIMED
9. 3:00pm: It’s the only thing on our site selling for exactly $100. $100 LEVEL CLAIMED 10. 3:12pm: Bonus Bag of Coupons CRAP LEVEL CLAIMED
THANKS FOR PLAYING!