Scavenger Hunt: 6/12/24

ScavengerHunt_Blog_600x200

OK WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

On Wednesday, 6/12/24 we’re going to be hiding coupon codes in random places across the site. Here’s what it looked like last time.

WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?

We’ll post a new coupon code every 15 minutes between at 1pm CT and 3pm CT in various product writeups, features and specs, and other spots. The coupons can can work for ANYTHING on the site. Each time we do, we’ll add a hint here in this post. Once it’s found and they are redeemed, we’ll cross it off the list on this post.

HOW MUCH ARE THEY WORTH?

They’ll start at $1 and increase from there…as the hints get harder.

HOW MANY OF EACH COUPON ARE THERE?

Different amounts for each coupon, and it will tell you when you see it. But they are all FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Full coupon terms & conditions .

Pro Tip: maybe have an item ready in your cart before, so you can use it as soon as you see it…

WHERE ARE THE HINTS? RIGHT HERE :point_down: :point_down:

1. 1:00pm: It’s in the writeup space within the Main Woot daily deal (Amazon Devices). $1 LEVEL CLAIMED

2. 1:15pm: This coupon is on the Ryobi Favorites event in our Tools & Garden category. $2 LEVEL CLAIMED

3. 1:30pm: It’s at the top of our Garage Sale event page. $3 LEVEL CLAIMED

4. 1:45pm: It’s on today’s Shirt Daily Deal. $4 LEVEL CLAIMED

5. 2:00pm: It’s on the most expensive thing we’re currently selling. $5 LEVEL CLAIMED

6. 2:15pm: Did you know that we have an Official Woot Merchandise store now? $10 LEVEL CLAIMED

7. 2:30pm: Go to our Clearance section and look for the man dressed as a bar of soap. $20 LEVEL CLAIMED

8. 2:42pm: Two words: WIG CAP. $30 LEVEL CLAIMED

9. 3:00pm: It’s over on tomorrow’s Mystery Box forum thread. $50 LEVEL CLAIMED

10. 3:05pm: Bonus Batch of Coupons CRAP LEVEL CLAIMED

OK THAT’S IT. THANKS FOR PLAYING!

171 Likes

First

6 Likes

Second

6 Likes

Third

6 Likes

This again…

6 Likes

Not the easiest game to play.
No other presents from Woot this week., so maybe try playing. I did buy the pen floating a BOC.
Happy Wooting

12 Likes

Kevin Hart Ok GIF by NBA

7 Likes

4th - after 3 people who weren’t in line

10 Likes

Here :joy:

6 Likes

Shut Your Mouth GIF by The3Flamingos

Intensifies So Excited GIF by patternbase

10 Likes

Shopping Rona GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

talking about the first…second…third…etc…

4 Likes

Sloth Bucket GIF

Sweet buckets of mercy! How the crap (*NLA) am i gonna find all these? :monkey_face::exclamation::question:

7 Likes

Hurray one of the worst games curated! I won’t even attempt…its geared to those code writters! Thankfully I ask for their assistance during certain events so I don’t dislike them however events that they prosper in should be avoided unless you love that sadness feeling.

9 Likes

15th?
Never have tried for hidden coupons before.
How hard could this be?

6 Likes

Hello, where is the code

4 Likes

Fifth

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

1st for r3al

4 Likes