:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

I have excellent resolution and can zoom in and see what I think is a phone number previously written on that paper, that’s how they caught Larry Gene Bell though, so I’m out.
benedict cumberbatch oops GIF

17 Likes

This is my 3 box of crap and by far the wprst which is saying something because my last box had 2 jock straps! This box prepared me for extreme disappointment by bouncing between 2 post offices from June 22nd until today July 6th. I open and to my amazed chagrin there were broken light bulbs, a oxygen tube, vinyle gloves XL, body measuring tape, stamps (no ink), a strainer spoon (i think absinthe when i look at it), an equipment bad (not bad good for kids crap), mouse traps, ice cube tray, a wall attachment for bathroom accessories in stainless all my stuff is polished nickle so cant use that, and best of all my bag for crap in a different color then normal RED (the best part of the BOC) Thank you WOOT! Iam beyong disappointed!! Oh and i had to pay an extra $12 because of its extemded journey through our wonderful USPS $22 of utter craptastic glory!!

30 Likes

I did a Google lens search & it pointed towards this

Lynrise Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint: New Upgraded Foot Brace Support

25 Likes

Just for mentioning this I think @ThunderThighs should be giving a dollar off coupon for the lucky few can get a BOC. Anyone else agree?

15 Likes

My Barrage of Conformity was very Wooty. A Lego truck, a ten pack of white out tape, scissors, some weird bday posters, rubber stamp set, and an 8 shot glass pouring funnel thing that I must test post haste.

35 Likes

Ok, so you know how people sometimes post that they didn’t get terrible BOCs? Believe it or not, it’s true. This was like my 10th one or so (plus 10 or so IRKs) and it was filled with 100% useful, good stuff. I got:
A woot bag
A luggage strap (bleh)
A large box of brand name Kleenex (useful)
A pair of mechanic work gloves (in my size)
A pair of athletic shorts (in my size)
A set of led lights that go on the tires of a bicycle (I have a seven year old son and he thinks that’s awesome)
The COOLEST star projector/night light/Bluetooth speaker/white noise machine/nebula projector? It’s a rossetta 4 in 1 star projector ($50) and it’s shaped like a dinosaur egg. My boys (3&7) are obsessed. It’s really nice quality and has a remote control
To top it off I got a brand new pair of master & dynamic Kevin Durant series mw07+ wireless headphones ($300) My wife needed a pair of headphones and these are seriously good headphones.

Woot, you did great on this BOC. Thank you!

36 Likes

Ummm…so the only worthwhile thing I got in this smelly BOC was the kleenex to wipe up the crap with. At least they gave me a bag to haul it all away in.

33 Likes

My streak had to end, I suppose: For the first time in many Bags of Crap I have true disappointment. Even non-exciting ones in the past have been pragmatic. Alas… this time there is almost nothing meaningful:

• Obligatory tote (at least this is a deep purple/maroon, a color I’ve not had before)
  • four pack of plastic rulers
  • Woot! cloth tape measure
  • 3XL Star Wars Funko/chibi shirt
  • “Dogs spoiler here” garden flag
  • 6x Metallic Curling Ribbon
  • Some Yamaha motorcycle part (white bag, dunno what the part actually is lol)
  • 38 pc stamp set
  • 50 ct disposable masks
  • Aurora (Ron) Burgandy curtain, 84" (only one panel)
  • Doll Hair???/??

The only things of use are the shirt (good size for me, though I’m not big on the chibi/funko aspect), the measuring tape, and the tote. I’m not ever sure I know people who can use most of the other stuff, like I have for past bags.

But, seriously, Doll Hair?! Sigh.

38 Likes

GIF by splattest

23 Likes

First and probably last BoC

-Woot! tote
-Woot! luggage strap wrap
-pair of XL Mechanix work gloves
-size 38 cargo shorts (beige)
-4-5 loose blue latex gloves
-cheap looking bluetooth ANC headphones
-crumpled up blank label
-foldable mini colander/rinsing bowl
-soap dispensing dish brush

34 Likes

Uploading: IMG_2725.jpeg…

IMG_2727

37 Likes

Late posting here but this delivery of disappointment arrived 6/23. I’ll use quite a bit of it though. :wink:

33 Likes

Wow, plus the empty Switch game case. You got screwed!

Dont Care Who Cares GIF

18 Likes

OMG, you have my sincere sympathy!

Sad Oh No GIF by Lifetime

14 Likes

Congrats on scoring a great BOC - you’re one of the very few recently!

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

21 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, you got pretty much what everyone else got in this round of BOC’s (although I doubt that actually makes you feel any better!).

Upsetting Let Down GIF by AutoTraderUK

13 Likes

I agree, what a bunch of crap!

Poor Quality Monkey GIF

15 Likes

Seems like everyone has gotten pretty much nothing but crap in their BOC recently!

What The Omg GIF by Coddies

13 Likes

Gotta love the $20 Amazon gift card!

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

20 Likes

Is that truly a gift card? Or is a “get a gift card by leaving a review” offer?

19 Likes