:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

Pretty happy with my bag o crap. :grinning: Thank you Woot!

(2) wireless earbuds
(1) mobile hotspot
(1) wireless noise canceling headphones
(1) wine opening kit
(1) wine glass marker
(1) Oakley Holbrook Rx demo glasses
(1) 3 pack 3xl boxer briefs
(1) 2xl moisture wicking shirt
(1) alien Woot pen :alien:
(1) Woot bag

33 Likes

It was a sucktacular collection I received (But Of Course it was!) I don’t think you wooters need a description of these. Needless to say, the only things I won’t be giving away are these:

So thanks, I guess. You really outdone yourself again, Woot.

Sarcastic Cartoon GIF

30 Likes

Abe Lincoln bag
Four color Woot pen
Penguin LED flashlight
iPhone Leather Wallet
Soundcore Wireless Earbuds
E7 Noise Canceling Headphones
A stack of white napkins
A bunch of blue rubber gloves
A large sundress
A sheep Catan card

Truly disappointing, thanks Woot!

32 Likes

wow! thanks

8 Likes

contigo mugs are great! i might have a collection at home

10 Likes

i looked for the cat!

10 Likes

My beef or chicken. I actually quite enjoyed this one and so does the family

Woot! Bag
Woot! Pen (my favorite)
Tactical pen
Recorder (my son claimed)
Slime (also claimed by my son)
Chalk board
Broken light bulbs
Old iphone cases
Seeds
Paper straws
Wood utensils
Dog toys (dog loves)
Box everything came in (daughter loved)

36 Likes

Woot…you have officially restored my faith in the BOC!! 1st one was an incredible disappointment, thIs one is a fantastic disappointed! Here is my Bagpipes of Celebration!
2- JBL Endurance II earbuds. Yes, used but we will see if we can salvage.
1- noise canceling headphone
1- opolar mist fan
1- apple air tag leather loop
1-pandora bracelet
1- wine opener
1- bamboo TP
1- box of disposable gloves
1- size M ladies pants (actually fit!)
1- woot bag (yeah baby! I will be sporting proudly at the Piggly Wiggly
1- woot pen
SUPER HAPPY! Made my day. Thank you!

Note: I would like to understand Woots obsession with rubber gloves though. I get them every time!

34 Likes

10 pack of tooth(teeth)brush
20 pack of U.S. post stamps
1 crap bag
2 desk trays
1 pexxus fast charging 3 in 1 wireless charger
1 JBL wind 2 bluthtooth speaker
1 universal remote
1 smart led view cover for galaxy s22 ultra
2 foil mylar resue blanket(s)
1 park tool cassette locking tool for shimano (for bikes)
1 cave tool spice guide
1 Qlink stater guide and other qlink papers
1 Terro 6 pack alway have ants in my pants
1 Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows book England edition
1 one super size pill holder
1 erase pencil with erasser blue color 12 pack I will drink to that
1 green, woot light bulb stress squishy
1 green satin acrylic paint
1 Boba Dangle
1 pair of pants schllo uniform size 11/12
1 black fleece leggings
1 Huggies pure 99% water good thing I’m thirsty
1 nippii freezable pacifier
1 travel size collapsible drinking cup & pill box
3 pair of women’s slouch socks size 9/11
10 pink crayons
2 grey crayons
1 brown crayon

and one brand new Petina 13 in MacBook Air 2020 8 gb

THANK YOU SO MUCH WOOT, WOOT PICKERS AND THUNDER THIGHS
Monkey tested monkey approved

35 Likes

Could’ve been worse I guess… just wondering where my MacBook is :sob:

-Anyone missing 3 red plastic lids for their containers? Lol

-Wireless headphones… and I mean truly wireless, no charging cords or anything!

-Wireless earbud WITH charging cord! Score!

-USB wall charger adapter (somewhat useful for those wireless headphones)

-Door stopper

-Dress/cover up way too large

-Microwave heating pad

-Dish sponges and scrub brush

-Some loose zip ties chilling at the bottom of the box

-Abe Lincoln bag

-Cup for all of my tears

31 Likes

What an awesome score! Congrats!

12 Likes

We did it!!

Wifey got one BEFORE me, but got it FOR me!

:eye_in_speech_bubble: 1 Bam Time Bamboo Toilet paper :roll_of_toilet_paper: (This would be some serious 2021 $$)

:tooth: A wine Bottle opener, How did they know?

:coral: 100 Blue Nitrile Gloves

:blue_car: 3-1 Magnetic Wireless charger

:person_shrugging:t3: Sleek Door stopper (There words not mine)

:sun_with_face: Battery Powered - Water Misting Desk Fan /W Power Bank And CLAMP features — Wow :open_mouth:

:headphones: Bluetooth Headset /W Noise cancelling, Manuals, Cables and BUTTONS

:small_orange_diamond:Woot pen With 4 Color options and Eyes (A Beauty)

:ok_hand: Abe Lincoln Tote Quote Bag (A wise man indeed)

Am I dissatisfied, feeling disrespected, Disappointed maybe even?

Nein!

Will we wait 31 Days to try to snag another “Biscuit Of Copernicus“?

ok, we must obey the Friendly Monkeys & Staff Over at this great establishment.

31 Likes

First ever BOC (Bagpipes of Celebration) and it is, I guess, exactly as advertised!? I fluctuate between hugely bummed and mildly bummed as I admire my haul…but I admit I would definitely buy another. Oddly tantalizing. Waiting eagerly for the next time I can try my hand!

Figured it’d be fun to try to price everything, hope that’s not a faux pas or anything!

Made off with:

• Woot pen ($?)
  • Woot bag ($?)
  • very clearly used Spicy Shelf, might as well try it out (~$23.99)
  • migraine relief ice head wrap. I do get migraines a lot, so hoping this works! ($17.95)
  • wine glass marker set ($5.60)
  • 100x nitrile gloves, size L — unfortunately my hands are quite a bit smaller, but I can make it work surely…easily the most useful in the lot for me ($11.99)
  • 2x 3-in-1 portable magnetic wireless charger; found it interesting that one was still shrink wrapped and the other was clearly pre-loved lol. I don’t have any use for this sadly. ($39.99 x 2)
  • Silensys active noise canceling headphones which will probably be donated. Biggest disappointment by far as these look like prime e-waste material. (“$41.99” but I take this value with a massive, massive boulder of salt as there is no way in hell this ought to cost nearly that amount)
  • “G-MAN” M size men’s joggers. These took me down a roughly three hour rabbit hole trying to identify. For starters, nothing shows up if you just Google G-MAN sweatpants/joggers/sports pants/etc. (I tried to think of as many related terms as I could, okay!?) I dug through Woot’s men’s clothes and athletic wear listings to no avail, and after trying variations of G-MAN (the tag clearly reads G-MAN in gold lettering, not “GMAN” or “C-MAN” as I initially read it as, though C-MAN would’ve been good enough to make me actually quite pleased with this haul. Who among us would be able to reject the wonderful gift of C-MAN…) I ended up somehow stumbling upon a Reddit post discussing the “GMAN” brand, which is a Chinese streetwear brand as far as I can tell. GMAN only seems to sell on Taobao which requires account registration. Sadly my accounts were frozen shortly after I opened them and after the third try I gave in and decided I would not continue trying to force my way in where I clearly wasn’t wanted. That said, I could not for the life of me find this specific model of pants anywhere associated with GMAN outside of Taobao, be it on Reddit or sites like Poshmark.
    The idea hit me, somewhere around hour 2, to try reverse image searching the logo and the tag. Sadly this offered me zero information. But it did lead eventually to the bright idea of trying to reverse image search the entire pants (!), upon which I finally arrived at…VKWEAR’s “Men’s Sports Athletic Moto Quilt Camo Fitness Joggers Gym Drawstring Sweatpants”! :confetti_ball: My favorite! Pardon the Walmart link but they do not seem to sell this specific colorway on the mothership. I also can’t find reviews for this specific model of pants on Amazon or Walmart, even though they supposedly sold out of quite a few colorways. That and the very, very sus choice of adding a fairly popular streetwear brand to their tag that has literally nothing to do with them makes me think these probably aren’t very good but I guess the M-size man in my life who’s about to get these is going to find out lol, godspeed to him. (G-MAN as the tag is an obvious ripoff of GMAN, the streetwear brand, but I do find it almost poetic that a Chinese clothing brand is getting ripped off some rando Chinese company…oh how the turn tables.) Anyways. ($19.99)
  • waiter’s corkscrew wine opener ($4.99)
  • XL women’s riviera sundress. Sadly the only women in my life who would wear a dress in XL size visibly recoiled at the sight of this one when I offered it, rip. ($16.99)

Total est. retail price: ~$224
Obviously well over the price I paid, so I can’t really be too upset.

I wouldn’t have ever bought most of the things here on their own but rolling the proverbial dice was a (harrowing but fun) experience. Yes, the overall haul is disappointing as a person who doesn’t drink or have friends who drink enough to warrant a spare wine opener or wine markers. I’m also not someone who has really any use for both M size men’s shorts and XL women’s dresses (?!?!?!?). Nonetheless a wild ride even if it was mostly of my own making and I had fun opening my crap :o)

And who knows, maybe I’ll have a fun weekend donning my nitrile gloves and huffing wine glass markers while undergoing sensory deprivation with my migraine relief head wrap and “ANC” headphones after a long day of organizing my pantry with my sort of spanking new Spicy Shelves, all the while charging the heck out of my Apple devices that I totally, definitely do have…! Well worth the cost of a BoC, I’d say :wink: (of course, I jest. I’ll probably just be donating/gifting most of it, but one can dream!)

Also to cap off this horrendously long post, the Woot bag is unironically perhaps my second favorite item in the set as I’ve been needing a tote for some time for groceries but am too cheap to buy one. So thanks Woot!

31 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Great Job Wow GIF by Travelers Rest Here

Getting your FIRST :w_boc:

Wish You The Best Good Luck GIF by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

On your next :w_boc:

Ryan Reynolds Insult GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

FIRST

Baseball Win GIF by Gwinnett Braves

Blue Book Good Luck GIF by Lehigh University

On future :w_boc: disappointments :wink:

19 Likes

But the sought after woot! pen IS

Awesome Teddy Bear GIF by Teddy Too Big

19 Likes

Happy Anniversary Love GIF

LOVE your monkey collection!!!

20 Likes

My Bagpipes of Celebration has arrived! I think I scored.
Backpacker XL vest $65.99
Soundcore Liberty Neo earbuds $119
Soundcore Life A1 customizable earbuds $49.99
Stem Gemz stemware coasters $8.99
Football Wine stopper $7.49
Ask me if I give a Woot bag
Woot four color ink pen
I Can Read book

32 Likes

OOohh! Dinosaur fun!

8 Likes

Space Blackhole GIF by NASA

Blackhole because i havnt got a BOC in a year or 2. In fact i think i think i was lucky to purchase one so crossing my fingers i can win one sometime (soon maybe lol)

17 Likes