:w_box_o_crap: Share your 2024 Craps Here!

The UPS ship station picks the delivery method automagically. Sometimes the cost is the same for faster shipping so it will choose that method. Win for the customer.

41 Likes

Shipped via Sure Post or . . .

30 Likes

Yeah the demon-box looks like a scam. @Wooter271140225 Do some research before you try to buy something or put money down. It looks the site shut down too. Here’s just one review site. demon-box.com Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.demon-box.com
Probably just leftover boxes in a warehouse somewhere so it wasn’t intentionally sent. They probably didn’t know what they were either. Maybe @ThunderThighs can alert the warehouse crew to keep a lookout for them to pull them?

31 Likes

Mine says the 10th i can’t wait! What a great way to start off 2024

32 Likes

It was a Christmas miracle!!! A BOC on X-mas day!! The Gods of Woot finally heard my whining!
The goods:
Surround Sound Tower with remote control
Portable Garment Steamer
Pub Compass key Chain
Red Tongs
3 Weird looking stuffed animal keychains
Woot Lip Balm
Crappi Bag
And my favorite one:
Ghost Halloween costume/Undercover Disguise/ Queen Bed sheet!
My heart is happy!!! (I want more BOCs)
Oh, did I mention my birthday is in 2 weeks?
Hehehe

66 Likes

WOW! Well, at least you can say you legitimately were disappointed by the BOC you got!

Come on TT, you guys can do better than that!

Sad Season 3 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

29 Likes

Nothing’s better than a morning only bag o crap!!

30 Likes

lol, I’m not sure what that means?

29 Likes

You can keep disappointments like that one coming…

29 Likes

Corks A-Poppin’ when I Break Out Champagne for my first BOC of 2024 on Thursday!

And my first and only broken New Year’s resolution!

31 Likes

My Blitzen Ordered Carrots:
One pair men’s Seven Grove, slim fit pants, navy, size 34/30 MSRP $50. Can’t wear them as i am not a man. Might have to find a man now.
Mens, grey, G-Man sweats, size XXL. Still not a man, they look like they will fit the same man as the pants.
One pair car flags, might use this summer.
One brush, don’t know what it brushes.
3 Shirt Woot plushies, i’ll rub some cat nip on them and give them to my cat, may be before i try to use the brush on him!
1 Pub Compass, think i will use it on my trip to Ireland.
1 Woot flashlight pen, now i can wright in the dark.
3 pairs of small chair floor protectors, i can use on 1 and 1/2 chairs.
One Tossware champagne glass, this must be to catch all my tears of disappointment.
Of course last but not least, my new Crappi bag.
I am very disappointed in my boc, but very glad i did not get any diapers!

58 Likes

My Break Out Champagne was shipped 2nd day air but is ALSO requiring a signature. The disappointment will be debilitating if it is true crap! I’m expecting big things!

32 Likes

Drat. We were hoping the signature thing would fix itself. we’re not sure what’s causing it.

36 Likes

fresh thread and first craps of the year. congrats to those who have already scored and good luck to everyone else. looking forward to seeing all the rest of the crap this year will bring :w_boc:

You Would Enjoy It GIF by Dayglow

or not

Fail The Simpsons GIF

29 Likes

Sorry for lack of picture but

Sound bar (needed that)
pair of sweat pants (fit but don’t need)
pair of low quality dress pants (again fit but don’t need)
brush
3 keychain plush’s
2 woot lights/pens
pair of size 8 Merrell slide-ons (don’t fit me, but might fit my Mother-in-law)

This disappointment was underwhelming this time Woot, but I guess I can be disappointed in that at least.

52 Likes

If you have a UPS account you can sign for it in advance… That’s what I did

34 Likes

If you don’t wear sweats or low quality dress pants…what kind of pants do you wear? Isn’t that all there is?

32 Likes

Thank you Woot!

So you don’t have to wade through my unscripted rambling/bragging, the contents are as follows:

• Anker Life Q20+ Soundcore ANC Over-the-ear bluetooth headphones
  • Empty container labelled, “Contents: Disappointment, tears, regret, sadness, and misery”.
  • 36x32 bluejeans
  • Microban shower collection - Aqua blue
  • Spyder Womens white fur lined full-zip hooded jacket
  • Live, Love, Laugh notepad and clipboard
  • “I :heart: Crap” bag
  • 60 ft nylon poly rope
  • Shirt.woot.com dinosaur and light bulb “collectible plushies”.
53 Likes

I finally got my first bag of crap on New Year’s Day it was pretty cool it consisted of a nice backpack a bag of crap crappy bag a Garmin steamer a brush a stainless steel straw and straw cleaner a tall stainless steel cup with cover some tongs and a compass and a 17 in one dad of all trades multi-tool pretty nice bag of crap it only took me three or four months to score one

43 Likes

2 boxes of gloves
Phone charger
Earbuds
Iphone leather wallet
Eddie Bauer jacket
Dino, Blinkin, & Professor Rocket
Toothbrush heads
Suction cups
WOOT FLASHLIGHT NECKLACE
Crap bag
6pk solar fence post caps. Love these.