Shark DuoClean Upright Vacuum with Pet Tool

Shark DuoClean Upright Vacuum with Pet Tool

I’m in need of a new vaccum anyone have thoughts about this one?

I have 4 shark products and would not consider anything else. I have purchased my two shark vacuums through Woot and I am very happy with both of them. I have a large dog that sheds a lot, my shark vac has no trouble keeping up. If you need a vac I would absolutely recommend this one to you. I am a little obsessive about keeping my vac clean and this brand is very easy to clean with the big tank (easy to rinse out) and washable filters.

3 Likes

Excellent vacuum cleaner, I will only buy Sharks. Great suction, easy to clean and durable. Plus, if /when it eventually does break or die, you don’t feel like a fool for paying $500 dollars for it. The one Dyson I owned made me feel this way, where as all (2) of my old Sharks have been handed down to my cheap kids who love them. I’m getting this offer, it’s a great price.

3 Likes

I don’t have this exact one, but I do have a similar one and a stick one from shark and they’re wonderful. The swivel head and the light make cleaning sooo much nicer.

3 Likes

This is all of us using our Shark vacuums

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!

I bought a Shark vacuum and was shocked at how well it works. Best bang for the buck in vacuum cleaners as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

We have and currently use a similar Shark vacuum. It’s a older Navigator professional version and if I needed a new one these days I would buy another Shark over Dyson anyday. Not only are they similar with suction power they are not similar in price. Even the newer Sharks with self cleaning rollers which would be my choice are almost half the price of a good Dyson. I’ve owned several other vacuums prior to purchasing Sharks and only have purchased Sharks since. That’s my 2 cents and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You will get Pro Dyson and Shark consumers anywhere you shop. Although, the smart budget shoppers choose Shark over Dyson.