Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean Cordless Vac

Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean Cordless Vac

10 bucks more than last time it was on sale but still a excellent cordless vacuum. I got one last time and it picks up biggish crumbs off my vynil floors and carpet very well plus grooms the carpet here nicely too. I think each battery runs at least 25 minutes mostly on normal speed and brush speed. It runs down a lot faster on high speed but helps get stubborn dirt and things when needed. I still highly recommend it if you are thinking about getting one, haven’t had any problems with mine yet.

You’re right! We’re going to match the price of the previous run.

PRICE DROP!

We’ve updated the price to $139.99.

If you already purchased, that money will hop back in your pocket soonish!

1 Like

Can you purchase an extended warranty?

Yes! There’s a SquareTrade box at the top of the features. If you’re not seeing it, try a device that supports flash.

I have one of these and it’s really great. One caveat for those with pets – especially long haired dogs like my Sheltie – you basically will have to clean the brush after each use. Quite a lot of the hair doesn’t make it to the bin and sticks to the roller.

When I had my Dyson, I could get by with monthly brush cleanings.

Other than that, I like it more than the Dyson.

Does Fair Trade cover factory reconditioned products too? I know Woot doesn’t after a really short time and the manufacturer absolutely won’t

Hi there.

Woot has a 30-day return policy.
The vacuum has a 90-day warranty as stated at the end of the features.

SquareTrade covers factory reconditioned products when the warranty is purchased through an authorized reseller such as woot. They sell warranties for new items only direct to consumers.

Thanks for that for the new folks who want to buy it this time around :+1: :grinning:

I’ve owned mine about two years and have never had any issues. No more moving furniture to clean behind and fits under my bed too.

I owned the dyson cordless and hated it. You have to hold the bottom the entire time your vacuuming.