Shark LA300 Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum

Shark LA300 Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum

PRICE DROP

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

Beware, some of these Shark models don’t allow you to remove the beater brush for cleaning, without significant dissasemly. Compare to the ease of cleaning from Dyson.

1 Like

I bought a refurb Mar 2016 here. It did not make it to the end of the year. So I took my unlucky butt to the local shop and bought a new one, Same model right away and it’s still going, but the hose is all dried up and cracked now. I believe I can salvage the parts off the one I bought here as it still looked brand new, the head swivel part broke on it.

1 Like

I bought a refurb Lift-Away from woot recently. Looks great, runs great, but there’s absolutely no place to store any of the accessory tools aboard the darned thing!
It’s very inconvenient to have to run back to where I stores the vacuum to grab the crevice tool, or the smaller brush attachment. That particular design makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Dyson is funny, because it has been simultaneously the highest-ranked brand for vacuums on Consumer Reports for years as well as the brand with the highest incidence of repairs by a wide margin. Dysons, on average, fail more frequently than any other vacuum.

There is a lot of great marketing from Dyson that has resulted in brand loyalty similar to Apple and Samsung: Fervent but not always deserved. Like any other manufacturer they have good products, bad products, up years and down years, supply issues, etc. Shark has some great models and some dogs.

In this case I popped in specifically to comment that the LA300 has performed well for my family for a couple years now, and was highly-rated when we originally purchased it. It’s easy to empty, carry around the house, and lightweight. As with anything, YMMV.

6 Likes

Hi Everyone! We lowered the price on the deal to $99.99! All orders placed before the price drop will receive a refund for the difference.

1 Like

Why is the Proceed to checkout button not working on this deal?

1 Like

Hi there. A few customers are seeing this issue on the App. Is that where you’re shopping from?

Could you tell me, pls?

Device & Version
OS & Version
App Version (or browser & version)

If you’re on the app, could you try going to our website via a browser?

1 Like

There is a $99 Shark Swivel vacuum on BF sale @ Walmart right now. Not an uplift model though. Not sure how this compares to that.

2 Likes

LaVikinga, use a reusable shopping bag to carry the tools around with you.

1 Like

That’s a PITA that reflects badly on the designers.

I’m using something close! Recycled an Amazon drawstring gift bag and attached it to the upper cord holder. Looks like hell and gets in the way, but at least the attachments aren’t downstairs halfway across the cabin when I want to use them.

1 Like

Everyone ITT is all no attachment holder this, Dyson fanboy that.

I just wanna know what quality of S U C C $99 will get me here.

I just received my LA300 Navigator Lift-Away. Haven’t run it yet, but it does have a place to store both tools. You can see this in the fifth picture (which shows the “step to lift away” feature). It’s the little knobby bit that sticks out several inches below the hose. There’s a matching one on the other side. The one under the hose is meant for the upholstery tool, as the crevice tool wouldn’t fit under the hose.

1 Like

I ordered the refurbished Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum UV650, and whaddya know…it came with only a rudimentary assembly guide with zero mention or depiction of an accessory holder. It wasn’t until this thread that I decided to track down a PDF of the original manual that ships with new, unused vacuums. Guess I need to contact woot C/S to see about getting that missing part shipped! Thank you!

1 Like