Sheets Energy Strips, 30 Pack

Dang impulse buy strikes again. But heck it’s the first time in a week or so that they had something I might be able to use.

not tasty, whatsoever, but its caffeine. compare it to a different way of taking a caffeine pill, rather than energy drink/shot and youll be a little less disappointed. grape tastes worse than cinnamon to me (both are terrible) but at least cinnamon leaves a weird cooling sensation in your mouth when you chase it with a drink.

I’ll usually take a Sheet after a heavy meal, it helps keep me awake.

I don’t care how awful they taste, this deal is incredible.

I ordered three packs.

I LOVE these things for the caffeine. Easy to consume and transport anywhere, it doesn’t give you the jitters, and is in a low enough dosage that you can moderate how much you take at a time. While no, it doesn’t taste incredible (especially the berry one), what item with caffeine DOES? Personally, I think it tastes better than a 5HE, Rockstar, or Redbull. I bought 3! This price was an absolute STEAL compared to the typical $5.99 for a 10/sheet pack!

From the specs:

Expiration: November 2012

I got a pack of 10 strips (berry rush) last christmas. Still have 4 of them left because they really do taste completely awful. As was mentioned they have issues dissolving as well. Most of the time it’d latch on to the roof of my mouth and then stick on there like a chunk of fruit roll-up.

Didn’t Lebron use these when chasing down the crystal skull? I’m looking for my fedora right now!
Oops…wrong Lebron.

Got some of these free from a drugstore, and I have to say… both flavors taste like sheet.

They have a new mint flavor out now. I hope that one tastes better.

I see what you did there…

I’ll dispute the “No Water Needed” part. I can only speak for the “Mint” flavor (not shown), and it is absolutely vile and takes about 20oz of water to wash the taste out of your mouth. I’m going to stick with Amp.

Tomorrow’s woot: Perpetual Motion Machines

LeBron is behind this?? I’m out.

#yeswearestillbitter

Word of caution to all you dog owners out there: This product contains Xylitol and is deadly to dogs. Keep 'em outta reach!

clicky clicky

Why would anyone put more money into the pockets of two of the most selfish people on earth?

Gah! These were going to go into my zombie apocalypse kit, but I’m not sure the zombies will have risen to full force by November…

Should I stick with drinking coffee made with freshly ground coffee beans roasted days ago by my brother or slap a sheet in my mouth that tastes awful to get my energy? I think you know the answer.
Maybe they should make these in freshly roasted coffee flavor.

Even with feeling bitter, one can’t deny the amount that he/she wouldn’t be paying them by getting the deal here… which might be more rewarding to some.

And for those who don’t like the taste of coffee (yes, they do exist) and/or are too poor to be regularly buying coffee and/or don’t want to deal with toting around coffee, this might be of interest as an on-the-go variety of caffeine that can be rolled up into a pill-like form if they end up not liking the taste of these either, for a good price…

It’s no wonder that these things are deep discounted. That expiration date is right around the corner. Shame on you woot.

If xylitol will kill your dog what do you think it is going to do to the organs in your body.

About the sucralose

I was diabetic and went totally off of sugar. Used only splenda in everything. after about 6 months my doctor called me about my latest blood test. She said I had high liver enzymes all of a sudden. I went through a years worth of tests and it was still high. while looking at my tests I was thinking what did I change in my diet around the time this started. I decided to discontinue all splenda use. My next blood test my liver enzymes started dropping. after 6 months I was back to normal. My doctor asked me and I told her what I did. she was shocked.

If your young go ahead and eat that stuff. Keep in mind this could cause health problems in the future.