Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat

Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat

1 Like

This product is awful and I regret purchasing it (here, off Woot, as a gift, which turned out terrible).

It was painful to use, poorly built and too late to return. It went in the trash. Woot needs to quit pushing these.

You can buy a far better version of a similar looking device elsewhere – we did. Search for brand: “Sable”.

I guess it’s your preference on how you like a massage. What one might consider “too painful to use” - another might consider a good massage. Besides, the point of this is using your arms as a counter-balance for how much pressure you do or don’t want. Bought one over the holidays, and it’s been great.

3 Likes

Purchased this item previously. Despite what other may think, this is a quality item that works well and as expected. My wife is a massage therapist and was very happy to receive it and says it is one of the best devices of this type she has ever used. It has gotten quite a bit of use and the build quality is very good.

2 Likes

Clearly it was made for people with a high threshold for pain, I mean look at her belly button.

1 Like

I purchased this 6 months ago and love it. Bought my daughter one for Christmas and she loves it. You have to ease up or pull for the right amount of pressure.

2 Likes

Turn it around and use it backwards as a boob massager…

Pretty sure that’s a bad idea but I’m just trying to help

This product reeks (I ordered two, both smell) of cheap perfume. It seems that in order to combat the frequent complaints of a strong vinyl smell, the company decided to bathe the product in awful perfume. Now they smell like both. I couldn’t even keep them in the house, as they made my eyes burn, let alone give them as gifts, as intended. Off to Goodwill they went. First time I’ve ever felt bad about a functional donation.

Next time, please contact Woot customer service.

Also, sometimes letting the item air out for a few days will alleviate the smell.