Silent Mind Tibetan Singing Bowl Sets

Silent Mind Tibetan Singing Bowl Sets

7 Likes

Got these from ebay few years back for $10…I’m sure you can find them cheaper than $23. The bowls themselves don’t ring very well but i could be doing it wrong. My wrist game is poor…

9 Likes

Yoga Goat GIF by reactionseditor

13 Likes

Seen this with dogs before.
!st time with a goat.
Cute!

6 Likes

Choosing these are by feel and sound.
Hard to do here.

4 Likes

More cowbell!

8 Likes

Making your bowls sing. Wouldn’t this get boring after a few minutes?

4 Likes

These are beautiful have no idea what to do with them sorry to say their true beauty is waisted on me

8 Likes

I have never seen it with dogs. Does anyone know the reason for the goat/dog in the first place?

5 Likes

Downward Dog is a yoga position. But THAT is a baby goat acting like a dog.

7 Likes

Yeah I ment what part does the animal play in animal yoga?

6 Likes

Just grabbed this from YouTube to give you an idea: 3 things you need to know to play a Tibetan Singing Bowl - YouTube

8 Likes

Backup bowl plan…
Bored Cat GIF

cat bowl GIF

11 Likes

No

1 Like

Choosing these are by feel and sound.
Hard to do here.

Agree. My daughter had long wanted one of these and we bought her one at a store in Berkeley Springs, WV that specializes in Tibetan goods (and where we’d first seen them). The storekeeper was very kind, demonstrating how to use them and encouraged her to try as many as she needed to find one that felt right to her. Granted, they were much more costly than they are here, but everything considered, seemed worth it.

As for those commenting on entertainment value, they’re meant to be used to calm and center oneself, including in meditation if you like.

7 Likes

Very nice!
TY

2 Likes

If I play these in a room lit by candles, it it considered ‘candlelight bowling’ ?

7 Likes

Too bad they don’t list which musical note these bowls have. Many people like choosing singing bowls based on their note or hz frequency that corresponds to the chakra they’re working on.

8 Likes

I See You Good Job GIF by Luvvie Ajayi Jones

6 Likes

Nice!
Thanks for posting.

3 Likes