Skullcandy Indy True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

Our other set took about an hour to indicate charging.

They come out pretty easy with an upside down tap into the palm of your hand, if that helps.

1 Like

Paid a bit more for these in the first round of sales [gee, thanks Woot].

There was so much confusion about these that CS sent out instructions to buyers.

Bottom line: once FULLY CHARGED for a day, they worked fine, paired fine and all was well.

2 Likes

Same issue. Power light doesn’t even come on for the left bud. The case light comes on, so it is making contact. Will let it charge overnight, as well, then I’ll be back.

Bought 2 pairs, neither works. Totally disappointed!

Did you try charging them at least overnight, maybe a full day?

If so, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Charged overnight and then some. Left bud is dead.

Found one of these on the ground today, actually. Placed it where the owner might better see it and it wouldn’t get stepped on.

1 Like

I have tried everything. The left earbud will only work with the right one. I only use one at a time. I need one ear open to hear what’s going on around me.

My left earbud will not work without the right one.

Can you use the right one without the left?

Just got a pair today and the left doesn’t work for me either. When they are in case the left charge light doesn’t work.

Let them charge for a day to see if that works. It has worked for some of the others.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Same. Never worked. I wonder if they are defective and this accounts for the cheap price? Lesson learned.