Snapware Snap 'N Stack Storage Box

Yippey, bought 2. I was just looking for something to store sewing and craft crap, and the price is right.

Good idea! Just bought one for same thing.

Another fantastic use: barbies fit perfectly! My daughter can see which Barbie is in which compartment too. They are great and much cheaper than anything with “Mattel” on it.

These would also make awesome teacher’s gifts! I bought 4. I’m going to use them for storing cards and wrapping supplies. If I don’t use all 4 I’m going to regift the ones I’m not using. Maybe fill with glue sticks, pencils, and other school supplies and donate to the class.

These are also excellent for storing nail polish; they are exactly the right height.

These are a great idea but are flimsily made. I was checking these out in a store and on two of them when I snapped the closures closed, the plastic tabs broke off.

When those break, these are essentially useless.

not sure if it’s the same model, but I could see what you mean by ‘flimsy’ after watching the video on this page. metal tabs would probably be better.

Uh oh… I didn’t realize these things were so small. Darn! I should have checked the specs before ordering.