Sony Extra Bass Wireless Speaker w/Google

Sony Extra Bass Wireless Speaker w/Google

Well I just got mine in and it sounds… eh…

– Update –

Okay well some additional poking around the speaker. The WiFi works fine along with setting it up with my google home. The speaker does sound better in a smallish bedroom but in a large room it falls flat. Maybe with time and use the drivers will loosen and burn in but it’s hard it say. For a portable google speaker it’s not though.

The lights are quite silly.

– Update 2 –

I would recommend downloading the Sony Music Center app and you can customize the EQ via iPhone or Android. You can also control the lights and see the battery level. More bloat but might be worth it.

1 Like

Sound is not that great.

1 Like

i HAD THIS IN MY CART ALONG WITH ANOTHER ITEM WHICH I HAD TO REMOVE, TYOU MOVED ME BACK TO THE BEGININNING AND REVOVED THE ITEM WHICH I HAD PURCHASED THROUGH AMAZON IN THE CART … WHAT CAN I DO AM I TOTALLY OUT OF LUCK DUE TO YOUR PURCHASE SYSYSTEM?
THANKS IN ADVANCE …
bRIAN

Hi there. Putting in the cart does not reserve it. It can sell out or the sale can end while it’s in your cart same as any other online retailer.

1 Like

The model that sells for $250 on Amazon and everywhere else is XB402M. Thia item is selling for less on EBay and Walmart and others have oit for $79.99 everyday!