Street Fighter 6 Collector's Edition

Street Fighter 6 Collector's Edition

I bought Street Fighter 6 Collectors edition from Woot here back in December before the holidays. I am rather anoyed now because it is even cheeper then when I bought it ( which was the PS$ version at $100, not what it is currently at $70 )

My advice because this gives you everything up until Akuma’s release…

I would buy a collectors edition for PS4 especially on here from woot for $70, The PS4 collectors edition does upgrade to PS5 just pictures do not show for it if you want this to be PS5 credible.

Take the physical game and Deluxe edition code out of the box.

The rest of everything else included, ( pictures, art book, action figures, Collectors edition box, capcom numbered shipping collectors box that stores the collectors edition box, guts … ) and either sell it off on ebay , mercari , offerup , facebook marketplace or a retro game store and try to get any ware between $50-85 for everything outside of the physical copy and Deluxe Edition code to recuperate some of the money back from following through to purchasing this listing.

Buying the game alone at base is any ware from $35-50 bucks on a good day of recent, the extra characters / DLC of up to current is about another $40-50 , so buying this collectors edition and breaking it apart to get some money back is better then buying everything separately . Plus if you are an amazon Prime member you get the prime shipping and comes to your front door instead of going out of your way shopping in store to buy everything. They just announced some new potential characters such as M. Bison and R Mika. It is a very good time to jump on this now with my advice mentioned in this post.

1 Like