Sun Joe SPX4000-PRO Electric Pressure Washer

Sun Joe SPX4000-PRO Electric Pressure Washer

Today is the day that my dream finally comes true!

pressure GIF

1 Like

I have a Honda gas pressure washer but it is too powerful for cleaning my deck or washing my car. Bought this on woot a few months ago and am pleased with it so far. Can have it setup and running in a few minutes. Am able to clean my Trex deck and railings without blowing anything apart. Great for washing the car.
It feels cheaply made and I doubt that it will last a long time, but it does what I need. The speed to setup and take apart is great. I would recommend.

2 Likes

I have this exact unit, and would recommend. Its not as powerful as a gas powered model, but thats a good thing. Still plenty of juice to carve my decking if I wanted.

Its lasted me a few years but after I loaned it out it came back with a leak… still works but the motor is running constantly so its just a matter of time.

I may bite here on another as a back up.

2 Likes

I have nothing but success with this same unit bought on the mothership Black Friday 2018 for $120. This is actually cheaper today than 3 years ago making this a great deal. I like the low pressure option you can switch to and use the soap attachment using the soap reservoir for cleaning your car. The wheeled cart makes this easy to maneuver around versus the stand-up model that looks to fall over easily. The only negative is the parts are Sun Joe size so you can’t go to the big box stores and find a replacement part.

1 Like

Will this be like the last Sun Joe advertised as new but came refurbished with broken parts ?

oof…did you return the one in May that was defective? How did that turn out?

Returned and got a refund