Sunset 3.0

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this shirt printed! Click here and post a picture!**

Love it. IF1

Whyyyy is the design always so BIG?! This almost reminds me of an argyle sweater.

I’m on the fence…

Ooh. Not bad. I’m on the fence with this one.

This is the only one from the derby I might buy but even this one I’m not sure about. I’ll see how I feel about it in the morning.

EDIT: Changed “on the fence” sentence since everyone else is using that phrase.

Congrats, 18th master of the riff. Too bad about the starry night and derivative designs, but you really persevered. Not sure how successful designs from this derby will be, but I wish you all the best!

Congrats Riff! Nice-looking design/colors.

is “pixelated” the trend…?

YES!!! Had to get this one, it was the only one in the fog that I wanted or voted for. I wish the fox made it…i loved the detail on that shirt…oh well you win some you lose some

Congrats to the designer…amazing work with squares

Nice Caddyshack reference.

now he also has THAT going for him. which is also nice.

this shirt is hot! in for one

not a fan of the pixelated shirt

“pixellated” is the derby theme. You’ll be seeing similar tomorrow and quite possibly on Sunday as well, though if kls pulls through it’ll be a bit smoother. :slight_smile:

my first woot shirt (or shld I be saying shirt.woot?!) from down here in NZ. love the red. now I just have to wait and see really how long it takes to get here… (and what USD rate I get charged…)

oo I see. thanks.

Oh and btw, pass.
not my type of shirt.

congrats riffmaster18 for sneaking another tree design through. :slight_smile:

It was the theme of the derby.

Ayyye…is ugly back in style again? It would seem so based on this week’s selection.

Boy are you going to be unhappy this weekend… xD

Congrats on the print!