Support replies going to dead email profile (15 days no response)

Hi everyone,

I am currently logged in using “Login with Amazon,” but the backend email profile attached to my Woot account belongs to an old, defunct email address that was permanently deleted years ago.

I submitted a manual support request 15 days ago asking to update my profile email and username. However, because the system automated replies to my old profile email, I cannot see or reply to customer service.

Could a staff member or administrator please help route my issue to a manager so I can securely verify my identity and get my profile email updated?

Thank you!

Hello. I’ll ask CS about your email update.

You can change your username one time only and only those with Wooterxxxxxxxx can change their username. You’re stuck with the one you have. Sorry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.