Swiss Safe Emergency Mylar Blankets 4-Pk

Swiss Safe Emergency Mylar Blankets 4-Pk

Bought these last wootoff. The extra gold bonus blanket came with it. Haven’t used it. But it’s in my emergency kit.

Got these last time and have them in my dashboard just in case. There was a complimentary gold one included too such was nice of them.

1 Like

Jinx!

1 Like

Does this mean I owe you a coke if it comes on sale?

1 Like

Now this is a deal i can wrap myself around…

And for anyone who cares about color while in an emergency situation, the “pink” really is pink, and not purple as it seems in the pictures.

How do these perform when dragging a body?*

*asking for science.

1 Like

Too flimsy - you want a much thicker mil for that.

2 Likes

It’s better held by two people. These are all highly visible from a little distance so you should get a helping hand with the injured person’s body quickly. That is what you need it for, right?

2 Likes

Sure. Let’s go with that. I like how the plastic should keep the blood off the carpet. It’s bad enough having an accident prone friend over, but when they bleed all over the nice rug… well it’s a darn shame.

Hydrogen Peroxide is good for getting that pesky blood out - test in an inconspicuous spot first to make sure it wont bleach the rug.

But muriatic acid (in pool cleaner) really gets the blood out- forensically speaking.