Swisstek HD Wifi Digital Microscope

Swisstek HD Wifi Digital Microscope

I purchased two of these Wi-Fi Digital Microscopes the last time they were offered on Woot! It was my intention to keep one for myself and to give the second to a grandchild. However, while one is supposed to be able to use this with Windows 10 and the supplied USB cable, I have yet to get it to work with my computer as I had intended.

The instructions that come with it are minimal and do not address how to get a driver that works. Maybe it is just me, or maybe I have only tried a unit that is defective, but I would be cautious in recommending these units.

1 Like

Still no joy in getting an image from one of these things on a Win 10 computer.

The so-called instructions, which can be found on-line say to access a site called www.inskam.com/download/camera.zip/ which seems to be a non-functioning URL. You can access the above but nothing can be downloaded nor does the “Contact Us” or any other link on this site work.

Buyer Beware.

Buyer Beware! These units do not seem to have a functioning website to download drivers for Win 10. See other comments to this effect.

1 Like

Wjfreeman

Curious if you have tried this with iphone or android.

Thx.

You might try pasting that URL in to www.archive.org’s Wayback Machine. I was able to pull down a camera.zip from September last year.