TCL 32" 720p Roku Smart LED TV w/ Wi-Fi

I have the 55" and am happy with it. I echo the long start up time and urge you to take it off the eco mode it comes set on. The eco mode has an unimpressive picture, but when off it looks great.

(Note probably only relevant to me: I don’t pay for cable TV but I occasionally watch the basic channels by connecting a cable directly from the wall to this TV - no cable box. I have to re-channel-search every time I turn on the TV to watch these basic cable channels and it takes about 20 min. With my previous TV I had to do the channel search every month or so. Not sure why this TV requires it for every turn on, if someone knows I would love to be informed.)

Yes, I’ve been looking for a TV for the bedroom and this seems perfect. I also noticed the $27 difference to just getting a new one from walmart…it’s just little enough to make me think about it. Anyone else have thoughts on just buying it new?

Yep. After some research, I decided pick up a new set from Walmart so I could take advantage of the less painful return process, if needed. I’m glad woot brought this set to my attention, but their discount isn’t quite low enough to validate purchasing the refurb with the weaker warranty.

+1 that.

I would tend to agree however it seems like its not available for ship to store, at least not that I could find. Nor is it available in store within 50 miles of me so the Refurb might be my and many others only option.

So far so good with ours, only have had it a few weeks though now. Got it as a refurb from here. It’s quick, looks nice, and the Roku interface is sleek. I too looked at Walmart but it was only available an hour away.

Ahhh, it appears that you are correct. Correct description is “buy online for pickup” which means you are dependent on individual stores’ inventories, which do seem to be scarce.

Suddenly the Woot option is much better!

TCL is junk. Avoid this, half the apps won’t work and don’t update properly.

IE NO SOUND or Sync Delays.

I had the 50’’ tcl 4k smart tv.

Their tech support was worthless and didn’t even recognize my model number.

Returned the tv to overstock.

Strange,
they had these at the Walmart near my house,
now the Walmart link says not sold within 50 miles of my location.

I wonder if they are phasing these out,
seem to be decent/inexpensive tvs.
Would be a shame if they were all gone now.

sigh…

I sat around all evening debating whether to pull the trigger on this and then ended up falling asleep earlier than I expected.

t’was not a bad deal for folks who weren’t near a Walmart with new stock.

c’est la vie

Good luck picking one up at Wally world, they’ve been sold out of 32" forever

Hey Woot, this unit has a 200mm x 100mm VESA hole pattern, not 100mm x 100mm.

I’ll forward the info along to Woot Staff thanks for the heads up!

Just received this and set it up. Five inches of the screen on the left side is just black, no picture. Rest of the screen works normally.

Sorry, I got mine and is working fine. thinking about Square trade warranty, though

These have a 90 day Woot warranty. You can also try the SquareTrade route if you purchased the extra warranty.