Terrapin Ridge Farms Jams, 5 Pack

Terrapin Ridge Farms Jams, 5 Pack

Couldn’t find this particular 5 pack set anywhere else but…

Pretty much all of these run about $12 a jar on mothership. Like so many products on Amazon that are similar/have the same supplier, the reviews for the different flavors are aggregated. When combined, they score a 3.9 star.

HOWEVER… upon investigation, it seems that the jams when actually reviewed for the flavor score mostly 4’s and 5’s. Almost ALL the negative reviews are one star for broken jars or jars with popped seals.

So, seems like a good product and a pretty good deal considering if you bought them separately they’d run about $60. If they arrive unbroken.

Hey mods!!! A lot of complaints on Amazon that broken jars were not eligible for return. What is woots policy if a big box of sticky goo arrives on my door step? Any chance of refund/replacement?

Thanks!

1 Like

No worries. Should something break in shipping, Woot customer service will help you out.

1 Like

Danke! And with that, I’m in for one!

2 out of the 5 jars arrived broken and all over the inside of the box. They smell great (both were bacon varieties), but I will not get to try them. :slightly_frowning_face:

Oh no. I’m so sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

One of my jars of jam arrived damaged as well. I emailed customer service. Here’s hoping for an easy resolution. And of course it was one of the flavors I really wanted to try. Figures.

Thank you Woot for making this right!