The Aviator

Not going to lie, I bought this shirt. I like it, but I don’t much think it’s steampunk. I will stab something if Ramy gets second AND third though. I really want to shell out 10$ for Drak’s.

well no, its definately not cyberpunk since the derby theme was steampunk. If you want to argue about the valididty of the steampunkiness … well thats up to you. But I do find this design to be super kick butt!

YES!!! Love it, bought it. Flying penguins for LIFE!

Congratulations James. Glad to see you back at the top of the heap.

Happy Feet has nothing on this penguin. In for one!!

To the Top in the Style of Da Vinci got 2000 and the next best was The epic begins with 1873. Then there was Grim Optimism with 1800 followed by Nanonauts with 1702. Aviator comes in fifth with Imposter following at 1499.

glad it’s not a swine

I’ve bought x3 Random Shirts three separate times; this is the first non-random purchase I made, but I knew I needed to buy it as soon as I saw it.

Well, only one “hand” is on his hip, the other is up in the air. Look at it again. :wink:

I want Morgan Freeman to narrate a documentary on THIS penguin!

Will this work with Linux? Sure as heck looks like!

I’ll take one.

Thanks for the dope write up as always. Appreciate your comments, the votes, and the buys. The penguin loves you, I love you, and sincerely hope you enjoy the shirt when you get it.

I thought penguins were eternally banned from shirt.woot! How did they escape their condemnation?

Now that I think about it…I suppose it was with those nifty flying machines.

I personally feel this could have been even cooler were it a kiwi instead of a penguin.

I’m very curious to see how well this will print.

so it is! I didn’t see his other little arm in the air, like he’s taking to flight like superman! he can be SUPERPENGUIN to the rescue!

1. The rule was against flying penguins. Penguins were still ok.

2. The flying penguin rule was lifted back around October.

+1

Those are really tiny halftones. But of all people Cho should have a good idea of Woot’s printing ability, so I’d be optimistic.

Really wish Woot would put these on miniposters. So many of the latest designs I wouldn’t wear on a shirt, but would put up as art.