The Happy Sit Kit

The Happy Sit Kit

Aren’t they missing an “h” in that third word? (turd word?)

1 Like

This is fantastic. Whimsical and functional. The world need more things like this.

Had this been a blue truck 2 day delivery, multiple family members would be getting it for Christmas.

Valentine’s Day is coming up … why not plan ahead :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Would have come in handy in my genealogy hunting days when I’d end up in the outskirts of towns and romping through country cemeteries.

1 Like

1 Like

Just noticed the Mirror.

is that for quality control?

1 Like

I’m thinking these Crappy Shit Kits are going to show up in BOCs later…

1 Like

One can only hope! These would make a fine addition to any dad’s road trip survival kit!

2 Likes

Who is going to carry this around? Seriously?

My sense of “this is a waste of everything ever” is tingling.

SmartSelect_20191219-090805_Samsung Internet

Hand sanitizer = $1
Wipes = $1
Paper butt gaskets = free (harvest them from a restaurant bathroom)
Toilet paper = free (ya’ll got it at home right?)
Air freshener = $1
Mirror = $1 (but wtf for?)
Fancy case = $1

That’s $5 + tax at your dollar store. It’s a freaking DIY of unnecessary nonsense.

1 Like

You are a prepper and you may not even know it… Check out the “SHTF” FB group. I think you might like it…

1 Like

Oooh no. I’m anti-facebook.

If the world blows up I’m going with it. I have 0 desire to spend the rest of my life as a mutant turtle eating bacon from a can in a school bus buried underground.

2 Likes

It is rather ironic, the number of people on the group talking about gov’t surveillance, at the same time talking about all the details of their arsenal and prepping. It’s like dude! Don’t tell them all our secrets! LOL

Don’t worry the world will not end like that. We will rise and fall of some asteroid or disease like every other civilization before us. Most preppers are bored and affluent. They have nothing better to do with their time than to play pretend in a world that will most likely never come to pass.

1 Like

The other funny thing about preppers…
You can tell the affluent from the rest of us.
The affluent are talking about all these things to do to survive like it’s special.
The rest of us are like… Um, yeah, that’s how you do that thing. That’s just living. Is there another way?

Yes the world is crazy. But is has always been crazy, we just didn’t have the 24/7 news cycle to pepper us with it night and day. IF you have OLD relatives I bet you can find stories that would make national headlines today, but back when it happened, it was just a thing and everyone moved on in a week. And less than 100 people even knew about it.

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve got all of these non mirror items in my car (ok maybe not air freshener either). The extra $10 is for the giggle factor. I don’t think anyone is buying these for themselves, but they make silly gifts that are at least marginally functional

You keep paper butt gaskets in your car?
The only thing in my car is gloves, hand sanitizer and a tarp. Wait. There’s a tire iron too.