The Shortcut

I had spent like $40 this month on shirts pre-halloshirts.

Erm, if that cuss word is left and I get banned/warned for it…I made my point i’ll take the punishment beyond having to look at these terrible shirts.

Seriously, I’m willing to spend money on decent tshirts to wear around the house but when they are crappy shirts, I may as well go to meijers and pay $7 for a shirt that says “No, I dont care” with little creativity.

DO BETTER WOOT.

EDITED TO AVOID THE CUSS BEING LIVE.

Yeah, screw me.

Is that The Count from Sesame Street?

Is the dark round monster supposed to look like Chet at the end of Weird Science?

love it! hey woot can i get my HM email before this is sold out? :wink: oh i cant wait, i have a feeling ill be buying a lot of shirts this month any how. =) sweet illo alex!

Now this is an awesome Halloween shirt. Nice pick woot staff, and congrats Alex. :slight_smile:

Soo why are the pumpkins smiling?

Definitely liking this one for the holiday. Nice work Alex, and good pick woot. :slight_smile:

In answer to those of you who are frustrated with the fact that Woot is offering shirts that only can be worn around this time of year I just want to say this:

Seriously? I mean, I lov…thoroughly enjoy Christmas and Halloween, so when it comes those times of year, I relish the opportunity to pull on the themed shirts. Please try to sit back and enjoy the holiday season rather then look at this as an opportunity to rip into Woot for providing some of us the opportunity to get something that we look forward to this time of year.

+1

spooOOOooooOOOooOOOOoooky

the pumpkins are smiling for they’re about to eat those boys.

Look at that tiny candy bucket! You wouldn’t even be able to fit a full sized candy bar in that thing. Use a pillow case instead. It’s versatile and holds several pounds of sugary goodness.

Shipping via SmartPost? HA! Just in time for Thanksgiving.

Now THIS is a halloween shirt. Alex always does designs right :smiley:

Older one looks like Sid from Toy Story.

this is kinda sad. I don’t know which is darker, the theme of this shirt or the sales map. I’m not predicting a sellout.

Last time my big brother took me on the short cut… well lets just say I have issues keeping t-shirts now every full moon.

I really want this one so I guess I’ll have to make sure I don’t wear it on the next full moon.

I really like Alex’s style. I still periodically search to see if “Magic Ride” or “Tree Frog” have printed somewhere. I’m glad to see the Woot overlords are into his stuff.

if only i could actually meet them for a drink. it would be an honor.

The older guy’s mask looks kind of like a “spider skull” to me because of the two nose holes. (Or maybe it was supposed to be the skull of a four-eyed creature? The skulls in the background seem to each have one nose hole.)

The background is scary, but I’d me more scared of the strangely satisfied older gentleman that is leading that little child into the middle of nowhere.