The Shortcut

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Drink more wooters.us!

The Shortcut [altogether ooky] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Friday) OR $5 international shipping shipping

1 * Black Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

It looks like a dark and twisted version of “Where The Wild Things Are”.

Is that an evil pickle monster next to Frankenstein?? WOWEE!

Looove this design, Alex! You are my master… -bows-

Whoa what is that thing in the background on the left… it looks like a zombie cactus or something…

Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet. We’re hunting wabbits.

Hey look another Halloween shirt!

The REAL reason we should be feeling sorry for those kids is the size of their candy bags… why, they’re not much bigger than their hands!

Reminds me of To Kill a Mockingbird. With monsters. Perhaps that’s the next classic-book-plus-random-creature book they’ll make. To Kill a Mockingbird and Monsters.

For Monster Halloween, the treats come to them.

Oh! That’s Frankenstein? Thought it was one of those Easter Island stone thingys.

Don’t you just hate it when an arm follows you home?
“Hey look mom, it followed me home. Can I keep it?”

What a frightening contrast between the skulls and the pumpkins. They really should not be in the same design.

for those of you on a low fat diet, rabbit has absolutely no fat.

The poor little kid in the bunny costume knew that they should have listened to the directions on mapquest

Dibs on the kid’s candy. I hope there’s chocolate.

Are the trick or treaters superheroes? Because they both got that superman-esque cleft on the chins.

Shame on you, that shirt is wrong

sigh This is the time of the year when I actually stop bothering to visit Shirt.woot as soon as the clock strikes 1:00. These holiday shirts are only good one day a year, and even then, they’re so forced that it’s no better than wearing the orange and black sweater with the bells on the nipples that your great aunt sent you the year before for Halloween. I can almost feel the artists squirming around, knowing that they have to make ANOTHER Halloween-themed shirt that’s original. I wonder if they think they’re funny, or if they get a fleeting idea that they think they might be able to embellish enough to submit it as “art” and cover their faces until October 31st passes and they can continue making original and clever shirt designs again. Does shirt.woot make enough money during the three weeks of holiday themed shirts to make it worthwhile, or is it just a break from thinking up legitimately cool ideas?

The graphic honestly looks like a semi-outlined Christmas tree to me.