Tie-Dyed

Congrats on the win and also being a ridiculously good illustrator. Nearly disgusting. Keep them coming.

The first shirt.woot that I would actually buy, and I check out 30 seconds too late. Looks like I’ll have to visit the rat tomorrow for my Grow shirt.

?? Dead Heat was the same time as ever other shirt offering.

lol

i don’t like to advertise it :slight_smile:

i just dont see alot of ppl trading for a WS :confused:

Sorry, my wife has dibs on it. I’ll PM you if she doesn’t want it.

and 3 because why? to sell elsewhere? That’s who you all can blame for the quick sell out…ebay rats.

I dont understand why people are saying "oh, well, i was gonna buy the grow/unicorn shirt, but i dont want the other shirt.

either way, you wouldve been paying 10 dlrs for the shirt you wanted. but this time, you get TWO FOR 10. no one says you have to wear the other shirt :b

I’ll have you know, I do like that shirt and you should play nicely and just hand it over perhaps?
Sounds good to me anyway…

Tell your wife its ugly when you get it. If you need help, use this line: “sweetie, i’ve seen much better on you…you’re still beautiful to me though”

Should definitely work.

More people are at their computers or at home and can check their computers since Friday is a day they need to go to work. Friday night? Party time and check back later in the morning as you’re shaking off the hangover.

If you check the sell-out times of Friday vs. Saturday or Sunday, Friday is almost always quicker…

SO glad I got Death!! WOOT! I knew I was stayin’ up till 1AM for a reason…

Got 2 of each and no, not because I’m an eBay dork. Because my niece wanted a Death. While I was debating if I should get another for someone else I thought may like a Death, they sold out…Wow!!

Congrats to the artists!! : D

ohh the new woots only been up for 15 min it wont be sold out yet, boy was i wrong. and i can see why. fun 15 for a shirt i want and one i dont

those are 2nd day sales totalled up. it was only 500 of each i believe.

i was 10 mins into it and messed it up…haha

wow…sold out in less than 30 mins…thanks guys :frowning: oh wells, they’ll offer them tomorrow for $5 more.

nnoooooo, not fair, Shirts haven’t sold out that fast in AGES…

I’m an idjit. I thought you meant a different time of the day, not different day. Sorry.

edit: But Friday is the top vote getter so should logically sell more at a faster rate.

Actually I would please. I was kinda mad I missed out on that.

First time in weeks I haven’t checked woot at midnight. Bah humbug. Congratz to both winners!

I can’t believe I missed my chance at the 2-fer…though I would personally have to pass these up. My friend would have looooved the brown one, so we’ll see about that one in a few days.