To Air

EDIT: Removed cause I was beaten by the dude above. Curses!

Awesome!

I couldn’t find that FAQ link anywhere like I could over on woot

Helps a lot, thank you.

The Derby is where artists submit designs to satisfy a certain topic, the designs are voted on, and then they print whatever they want, usually something with cute little creatures on them.
The Reckoning is where they try to unload designs you might have missed out on but charge $5 more.
Random shirts are designs that didn’t sell and are little better than brightly colored grease rags with cute little creatures on them, but with the element of surprise.

You did see he name, no? Don’t mess with him.

Oh… I didn’t mean curses. Daisies! And pansies!

Don’t kill me… Please don’t kill me… I have a family.

NO NO NO NO NO NO…
Come on woot, I’m boycotting you. Why are you actually putting up shirts I’d buy now?!

That tree spent about half of its life headed one direction, but then a strong wind came.

I like the green. Woot!

I love you jasneko, but this is like a horribly done kdeuce design.

Reminds me of the web video for Arcade Fire’s “We Used to Wait” (http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com)

hmmmm…i thought it’s Jazz + KitKat (neko = cat in japanese?)

Huh, did you mean?

“Olive Those Birds With (WISH) It Would Stop Being So Cold So They Could Fly Home For Summer”

totally embraces her hippie side

You’re on quite the streak lately, jasneko. All of these weekly submissions must have built up your designing muscles!

:^)

Ah, now it makes sense.

Blech! Necco wafers are like awful dried pepperonis. I think I saw a show once that stated that the Necco wafer was made from the same ingredients as Sweet Tarts or Smartees, and I call BS.

Does anyone else think that this will warrant extra attention from the homosexual community?

Maybe it sounds stupid, but it made me think of the “straight” references, and I guess the birds flying away can fuel some other slang terms…

I think you’re totally right… it does sound dumb.

Will this design become a perfect example of pareidolia?

Congrats Jan! You rock!

I really like this, but when I look at it, I see jazz hands.