TONIGHT, 10/18 at 7pm CT: Thursday Night Woot!ball

October 18 at 7pm CT: Denver Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals

When a team scores, a new product is revealed.

Here’s how this works:

• Go to this page and watch the game to know when to refresh the page.

• The page will say “SOLD OUT” until a team scores. Sorry, can’t make it any better. This is Woot.

• Each time a team scores during the game, we’ll reveal a new product (and take away the old one, once we get a second score).

• We are not counting points, just scores. So if a team scores a field goal, we’ll release one product. If it’s a touchdown, we’ll release another one.

• Points after touchdowns don’t count. Whether it’s an extra point or a two-point conversion, we don’t care. We’re only counting the touchdown. Got it?

• But what if it ends in a 0-0 tie? Well, that’s a bummer, isn’t it? Let’s hope for something like 38-35.

• Quantities on each of the products are limited, so act quickly.

GOOD LUCK! GO SPORTS!

2 Likes

OK Wootiverse, this is your friendly local editor letting you know that I’m just learning the ropes on here, so you might see this particular post move around or change formats, as I’m getting used to the new world.

Basically, if you want the chance to score some cheap S#!T (not CRAP) come check out this silly thing that we’re running tonight during the game.

I’ll try to convince @ThunderThighs to hang out with me during the event :dancer::shopping::moneybag::package:

3 Likes

I’m here. I’m here.

3 Likes

“Basically, if you want the chance to score some cheap S#!T (not CRAP) come check out this silly thing that we’re running tonight during the game.”

CHEAP shit…errr…S**T guys!!!

1 Like

We got 20 minutes until kickoff, let’s order drinks

2 Likes

Yeah @davejlives. You can say SHIT here.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

SHIT

SHEEEEEEIT

1 Like

:poop:

1 Like

Lots Of Linens. LOL

2 Likes

come join us, we’re sitting together drinking and watching. USA! USA!

trying to get some fans of either the game or free shit over here!

1 Like

we are actually physically sitting next to each other in a loud-ass bar, talking shit about other coworkers

2 Likes

MOSTLY ABOUT JEREMY

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I love you. We’re you a cheerleader? Bc you’re so damn good at it.

kickoff time and i’m already drunk uh oh

1 Like