Touch of ECO Solar LED Stake Light

Touch of ECO Solar LED Stake Light

Picture shows multiple, but there’s only 1 light. Rip-off.

1 Like

I googled how many our supposed to be included and it came back saying 6 and you receive one and not in the original package. Lately I am questioning whether these are good deals or rip offsstrong text

Hi there. You definitely should have gotten 6 candy canes. Not sure what went wrong. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

2 Likes

I had the same issue, only one came. Then when trying to push the stake in with the cane on it it broke. Definitely not the deal I was expecting.

I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

I did reach out, but all that was done was I was given a refund. That did not settle the issue for me at all. What I wanted to happen was for your customer service to admit that I was supposed to receive 6 of them and then to correct the issue because I really wanted to have that item! This is the 2nd time in a row I have had an issue I am not happy with. I also purchased an Apple iPad 2 and the charging port did not work. I was told that they’d see if they could replace it but in the same email said they couldn’t. Since then I have seen it advertised over and over. I am getting ready to send it back soon. They have told me I can’t do a trade in, although it is still under the Woot warranty. I have been told I have to send it back and they will refund my money and if I want another one I will then have to purchase it again, but to purchase one now from you, it will now cost me an extra $30-$40. I feel that I am being ripped off and it’s really has caused me to slow down on purchasing anything here!

UPDATE

We just heard back from the vendor.

A one pack is one cane.
A two pack is two canes.

Each line contains 6 LEDs. Not 6 canes.

We apologize that it wasn’t worded better. If you were misled, please reach out to Woot Customer Service.