Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)


Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

Complete garbage!

I agree with what @Borborygmes said. I bought these a while back. 2 or 3 did not work at all. The others were very weak until they died completely in a short period of time.

1 Like

Thirded. I bought a set of these last year and none of them worked. Yes, the power switches are on. I’m sure it’s just bad batteries but if I have to put in new Double A rechargeable batteries on top of the price then this isn’t a deal.

Quatre…SAME plus a couple got rained on and they leaked and filled with water! Not what you expect or want from outdoor lights.

1 Like

I’m bothered that these are listed as not having been reviewed yet. There are certainly reviews for the product on the Mothership site, and they aren’t good.

I think this is more than a little disingenuous.

1 Like

You mean these reviews?

That’s weird. If you click on the product link to go to the product page, the reviews don’t show.

Been trying to figure that out myself.

I ended up with the 8 pk of the stick style solar lights and realized they aren’t going to survive the dog tie cord. Came here to check out these rock style ones…glad I read the forum thread first. On to more searching…

I bought two 6 packs and now regret not reading the comments first. 2 of the 4 opened so far have defective switches…the lights won’t stay on. As to quality, the light emitted is very little. Enough to see the light but not enough to illuminate anything. I had bought a bunch of $11 rock solar lights from Wally World and thought this might be a steal. Ya get what ya pay for.