Toy Monster Monkey Bars Tower

I apologize if I’ve missed it somewhere, but what are the dimensions on this.

According to the Q&A section at Amazon’s listing, it’s either 5 or 6 ft diameter, and around 4 ft tall.

http://www.amazon.com/Toy-Monster-Monkey-Bars-Tower/dp/B007GQ0YKC

Question:
What are the dimensions of this climber when it is fully assembled?
Answer:
Approximately 74" diameter base by 47" high to the top of the tower
By andrea l odom on December 14, 2013
I think it’s about 5’ x 5’ x 4.5’ tall.
By R. Ling on December 13, 2013
I honestly don’t know but I think the response from Andrea is pretty much on target.
By Esther on December 14, 2013

I got this for my great-nephew early in the summer. It’s easy to put together unless you’re stupid like us and don’t pay close attention to the letter guides for attaching the tubes.

To also save you the aggravation that we went through, there’s a special tool included to help you unsnap poles if you make a stupid mistake like we did.

We had it together in about 30-45 minutes. Would have been faster except for our stupid mistakes.

It’s pretty darn sturdy and he likes playing on it. He was 2 when I got it for him. I think it will last 2 years in the outdoor weather and then he’ll be too big for it.

The only thing I don’t like about is that the horizontal pieces are at an angle. Makes it a bit harder for the really young ones.

I’m happy with the purchase and he seems to like it.

“To also save you the aggravation that we went through, there’s a special tool included to help you unsnap poles if you make a stupid mistake like we did.” This comment would have been helpful last evening at my grandson’s first birthday party, but we made do with a couple of improvised tools. We found the tool after finishing up.

Putting it together was a great activity to round out the evening. We had an electrical engineer, an architect, a DJ/bartender, a haz-mat inspector and a lawyer on it, with various onlookers; only the DJ bothered with the directions, oh, and a very happy little boy in the middle of it all. He figured out the last little plugs on his own and went around installing them to everyone’s delight. All in all, it was a very fun activity.