TRUE Linkswear Men's Golf Shoes

Bought White/Grey/Sand/Navy pair during the last sale; size 8. Walked 9 holes and the shoes felt OK, but they did not fit as if they were true to size. Take the shoes off and look at the tongue - size 8.5. The box at home also stated 8.5, but there was another sticker indicating size 8 slapped on the box.

Great shoes, poor order execution.

Great shoes, at first blush. Just bought a pair, and after wearing around the house for a few days, hit the links for the full 18 (but didn’t walk this round).
Very comfortable shoe, no breaking in beyond me wearing around the house so I could decide which socks to wear, as socks also alter the size a smidgin (as in all shoes).
I normally wear a nine, and I am really an 8 3/4. I can get away with 9 and sometimes 8 1/2, so after reading all the reviews about the wide toe box, the 8 1/2 was a no-brainer decision. So, I believe they do fit for me that almost half size larger, so I sized down what I would normally purchase; hope that helps.

There is a elastic sock type liner in the shoe that really helps the foot to be stable. So, if there is a little extra movement for someone, just use heavier socks, they come in all styles.

But comfortable, wow, and the waterproofness is something I feel I always need. I was out early on a pretty dry day, but between the dew and a few sprinklers, my canvas type of shoes would have left me with wet feet.

I also appreciated just slipping them on at home and going about my business without the extra minutes to remove. I have worn all the other major shoe guys, and I am a True Linkswear supporter. Of course, I have no idea how the nib-lets will wear, but I will be comfortable as they do.

No need to break them in at all. Every true pair I’ve bought, I’ve went out and walked 18 or 27 holes with them. Definitely the most comfy shoes out there.
The soles wear well too. I walk all the time and haven’t noticed much (if any wear at all). If you walk on cart paths or pavement all the time, it will obviously wear them more, but nothing crazy. Those that drag their feet, well…your soles wear fast anyway.