TT's Happy Hour 6/14 [Ended]

Get ready for Happy Hour!! Come join us for some fun, chatter, and ridiculous amount of scrolling as you try to keep up with the posts.

What’s TT’s Happy Hour? Eh, it’s just a bunch of us posting, chatting, photos, and gifs about something or nothing. It’s also a great load test for the forums. BYOB :smiley: :tropical_drink: :cocktail: :wine_glass: :beer:

:calendar: Date: Wednesday June 14, 2023

:clock7: Time: 5pm - 7pm CT

:desktop_computer: Where: Here in this very thread :point_down:

I’ll throw out coupons when I feel like it but don’t ask for one or you won’t get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

:warning: Please note: I will create/post the info on the coupons in this thread after the HH is over. :smiley:

If you are Time Zone Challenged like me, here’s a handy dandy chart:

Zone Begin End
PT 3pm 5pm
MT 4pm 6pm
CT 5pm 7pm
ET 6pm 8pm

What Do We Do?
We talk. That’s it. You can ask questions. Talk about your day or your favorite TV show. What movie did you see recently? We break the forums with too much traffic. Lots of speed reading practice.

Here’s the Happy Hour from March 2023 to get an idea of what goes on.

Hope to see you there!!!

POSTING TIP!

If you get tired of being popped to the end of the thread each time you post, we got you covered. To retain your current spot on the page, change one of your preferences:

1. Tap/Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the forums and then the image icon.

2. Click on “Preferences”.

3. Tap/Click on “Interface”.

4. Tap/Click on the check box for “Scrolling behavior after post”.

No more flying to the end of the page only to return to where you were reading.

New to Woot! and Want to Participate?

If you already have an account with Amazon, you can use your login email/password to login into Woot. We’re an independent subsidiary of Amazon. Your login credentials are protected through their login widget.

Go to https://www.woot.com/

Click on Account (upper right on desktop; lower navigation bar on mobile web). On mobile web, choose “Sign In”.

If you have an Amazon account already, click “Log in with Amazon”.

If you do not have an Amazon account, click “Create your Amazon account”.

When asked to create a user name, we recommend that you don’t use your real name or email.

Now you’re ready to enter the giveaway.

Return to this thread (the one you’re reading now)

Once you’re in the Woot! forums, you’ll be asked to log in again with your account information . You’ll only be asked to do that once. This creates your account on the forums. Come back to this thread and post an entry.

COUPONS ARE LISTED HERE :point_left:

27 Likes

Im Ready Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

15 Likes

A little sad I’m gonna miss this one :frowning:
But I can tell you about our excitement today! We went shark cage diving and a shark swam right into and broke the plexiglass window and ended up in the cage with us. It was right in my face and swam down under/between my legs. Thankfully it managed to swim out through the bottom of the cage rather than get stuck in there with us :grimacing::flushed::joy::shark:

12 Likes

GIF by Made In Heaven

16 Likes

Cricket Ipl GIF by CaptainMorgan

8 Likes

My Fav thing on woot!!! Hopefully I can join y’all!! I’ll be on a plane hoping to make a tight layover.

9 Likes

The kittehs and the bird are hydrating in preparation… :black_cat: :black_cat:
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by Jess

17 Likes

Excited Lets Go GIF

13 Likes

mine s michelle rodriguez GIF

14 Likes

zach galifianakis drinking GIF

19 Likes

Hold On GIF