TT's Warehouse Deals - Starts 2/23/2024 [ENDED]

Congrats! You got the thing you paid for! I’m not crying, you’re crying.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well…yeah.

Think I’ll get both the shoes I ordered?

3 Likes

They’ll be the same side.

3 Likes

As the last time? Or I’m finally getting the other, other side?

3 Likes

Billy Gardell Reaction GIF by CBS

4 Likes

My flossers all came as a set! I was impressed! :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

@pepper114 @renatuslives @Froodyfrog @Narfcake it might be easy and save paper not using so many bags if we just fill up a dump truck with Crap and dump it and light it up! Lmao jk :purple_heart:@dave​:poop::fire:

3 Likes

The last few things I got from Amazon The guy showed up to give them to me and I had several boxes / envelopes I opened them all except for one this box is the original item box has some type of slurpee sticky residue on it and the box is smashed what the heck didn’t even attempt to wipe off the sticky mess of a slurpee it seems so I don’t know. Men🙄

2 Likes

You see, I’m coming from the same place but a different perspective. I don’t really have much say in wheen my breaks happen, so my hope would be that if stuff were harder to find (eg behind a puzzle) it would slow down sellouts and maybe there will be something left by the time I’m free.

1 Like

We’ll look into it but no promises. If it requires dev work, it won’t happen. And if we do it, it would be from the beginning until about an hour after the last batch launches.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hint: Get Amazon Prime :wink: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This was my first warehouse experience!!! The excitement was unmeasurable! I did get some deals, and missed most of them. But considering that I am still using S9+, I felt victorious at the end of the day. Can’t wait for the next one! :heart:
victorious-all-my-friends-are-glorious

5 Likes