Two Pack Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$5.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 Two Pack Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights

Long live the Woot-Off !!!

stay away from these, like the plague. constant maintenance, poor batteries, and i’ve never seen “stainless steel” rust like these do.

baaah!

Why do I need to see when the sun is out?

First comment for naught!!

c r a p

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

$5.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Two Pack Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New Two Pack Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights, for $5.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Two Pack Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights

[list][]Manual price comparator for Two Pack Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Advanced e-mail and SMS alerts on the WooToolbox - The Toolbox for Wooters!

Man my wootalyzer was way behind on this one!

Is it me or are the Woot servers acting a bit odder than normal? I thought I had missed a BOC the way they were so slow…

Total Crap. I bought some last time from woot and they were OK at the beginning, but wore out quick. My lights I got at Home Depot are still going stronger than these when they were at their strongest. I bought the Home Depot ones a year before I bought these crappy ones.

tempting. any good?

Well, I was going to buy some of this crap, but I can’t get to the buy page. Slow, slow Woot.

the Stainless Steel is cool but the lights themselves really blow. They do not light up a walkway or anything. $20 for 6 lights or $40 for 12 Malibu Lights. Going back to Malibu and hiding the other 6 I bought last woot off

These make great midnight lawn jarts!

Officially one of the worst products I’ve ever known to exist.

Woot servers are acting up

this is going to be a long woot-off with the java runtime/flash issue rearing it’s head already

sweet i need to order three of these. these are just full of win