Ty Caton Trio

I’m being denied too although my particulars haven’t changed and I’ve received several orders. I hope the glitch gets fixed soon.

Tytanium is an authentic wine of uncommon character from my family’s vineyard. It’s got great color, nose, and dark fruit notes.

updating the site. Didn’t get it done in time for the woot offering. What would you like to know?

Cathy,
I’m by O’Hare. Don’t know where you are in Indiana, but if there’s ever something you really want, you could use my address.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Lucky Ba$tard.
When I was 21… It Was A VERY Good Year.

In for Three again. I may need to move to a house with a cellar if this keeps up.

WineDavid,

What’s going on with the site. I tried to order but it said order denied. Is there a glitch in the system? I’ve ordered a bunch of wine from this site and this is the first problem ever.

For those who are having trouble ordering online, is your state on the list? Just curious…

I agree… woot! if you’re gonna give us woots >$20/bottle … at least make them magnums??? :wink:

I just got my wines from Castle. I cant wait to test them out. How about some whites!!! How bout talkin to Cline.They had a great blend. I’ll pass this week! I’ll hold out for some white for a variety.

I am having the same problem. I made two unsuccessful attempts. Guess I’ll give it a shot later.

Yes - I have the same problem. So I checked…and my state (Missouri) is on the list. But I’ve ordered wootwine before. Does the forbidden state list vary by offering?

happy birthday to drkwzard!

back in the good old days when i was 21 it was only natural light for me. none of this wine buisness.

now that i’m all old and sophisticated 5 years later and want wine, i ask, yet another non-arizona week?!!

BAH!

Still can’t process my order…

These sound good. However, as others pointed out, I have a cellar full of ~$25 bottles of wine. I need something in the $15 range that I don’t mind drinking nightly.

The 2001 Cab sounds perfect… but alas, I have no space left in the wine fridge for what I call “weekend/nice dinner” bottles.

Can you provide the drinking window for these three?

Three. Hmmm. Yes. I am IN FOR THREE!!!

Same problem here, can’t order and tried two different credit cards…

;(

I am getting the same message and all of my previous woots have gone right through.

Anyone able to order this and get an email receipt?

The drinking window is in the description for two of them but not for the blend.

I agree in principle, but I haven’t been all that impressed with the $30ish wine.woot offerings (Parker Station, Sierra Club). The Monkey Prize was about $10/bottle, JanKris was about $13, and the Castle Vineyards was about $14 and I’ve been VERY satisfied with those purchases, even though they were in the $40 - $60 range.