Ultraloq U-Bolt Smart Deadbolt + WiFi Bridge

Ultraloq U-Bolt Smart Deadbolt + WiFi Bridge

No color option? Any chance it comes with both?

How do I get in if I lose my phone?? Same question if phone battery is discharged??

It comes with a backup key. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is the wi-fi bridge necessary for full functionality? I already have very good wi-fi signal at my front door and if I don’t need the bridge to connect to it I don’t want to have to use it.

Really? If I had to rank things I don’t think I’ll ever want to convert into a potentially hackable device I’m thinking the lock on my front door would be right up there toward to top. No? Just me?

I’ve lived all this time without the ability to open my door on the web and I think I can continue to do so if it means zero potential for some dude in Russia or China or even worse right here in my town to figure out how to open my door at will. And there are plenty of other devices that would allow me to monitor the door.

I’m just a little nervous that I can’t find any real reviews of this Ultraloq product. UL3 reviews are ready to find. U-Bolt, not so much.

99.9% CRAP! As a physical dead bolt it’s OK. Smart lock? My A$$. The QR Code in the docs sent me to RobinHood Scam Financial Services. The Actual Lock App from the Play store is crapware. Cannot find the lock, the in app instructions are WRONG! and the damn thing is not on my b,g,n Wifi network. It’s crap. I wasted my time on this and Woot/Amazon should know better.

I’m sorry for the problems. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

They’ll help you return it.