Unable to change email address and unable to return/exchange item within the allowed time

Anyone here? I cannot get my email changed so I can try to return an order AND I just saw that the order cannot be returned anyway even though it is within time frame. The women’s patriotic shirts I ordered are sized WAY too small and Ι’d love another size but at least need money back due to the sizing being so off! I cannot email through the site due to email issue but sent one directly to support. THX

Certain categories, as well as items below $20, need CS to initiate the RMA.

That being said, because there’s a whole bunch of stuff here, I’m passing this on to Woot staff to look at.


(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Hi there. Our tool to update email addresses isn’t working. I get to play middle-person to help you since Customer Service can only respond to the email address on your Woot account.

So private message me with

  • order number
  • what resolution you prefer
  • new email address to send return label to

To private message me, click on my name on this post and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.